Baseball scandal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Baseball scandal

LOL I for one am glad he isn't Larry Lucchino. But he has nothing to do with baseball opps or the Globe. So since you want him fired, to be consistant, you must want Bill B fired. A much worse guy by the way. He was wooing a married woman, buying her gifts, when he was with the Giants. Piece of crap. No rules apply to him.
When Bill Belichick can affect the media like Kennedy can I will say fire him.
I have actual sources on this stuff. The stuff Kennedy does with Mike Dee/Entercom/NESN/Joe Sullivan-Globe Sports I will say fire Belichick.

Kennedy is one of the biggest frauds in Boston sports. Claims publicly he is for the things and is authoritarian behind the scenes.

Also Fenway needs to stop hiring people who abuse children. It's a joke.

So the red sox cheated or no?
Don't care hammer the team to the moon. They are repeat offenders.
Iphone watch, illegal international signings, hiring Jared Remy and clubhouse attendants who abuse children.

Nail the team.

Henry isn't why they won.
Larry Lucchino was forced on Henry/Warner by Selig.
The GM has been way more important. Theo built the farm system up. Lucchino and Theo clashed but Theo's guys in Cherington and Hoyer built the roster up. Mookie Betts was drafted by Theo in his last year.
Henry isn't why they won.
Any successful organization starts at the top. The Red Sox won because they spent money. Lots of it. Who gave the okay on that? You are sounding like some of the posters on the hoop board. I don't care if you hate Henry but this is ridiculous. It's his team. They didn't win before. They win now. Case closed.

Don't care hammer the team to the moon. They are repeat offenders.
Iphone watch, illegal international signings, hiring Jared Remy and clubhouse attendants who abuse children.

Nail the team.

Is this sarcasm? I havent followed most of this thread.

When Bill Belichick can affect the media like Kennedy can I will say fire him.
I have actual sources on this stuff. The stuff Kennedy does with Mike Dee/Entercom/NESN/Joe Sullivan-Globe Sports I will say fire Belichick.

Kennedy is one of the biggest frauds in Boston sports. Claims publicly he is for the things and is authoritarian behind the scenes.

Also Fenway needs to stop hiring people who abuse children. It's a joke.
Let's not go there. The Pats drafted a kid they knew was trouble and he murdered people. I also know things. I have family that work for the Red Sox. The list of frauds in Boston sports has a long list. Kennedy is way down the list.

yes they cheated. all of 2018 maybe.
lol Not in the post season if you read the article. And they won the divisions 2 straight years before '18

No. I want John Henry publicly embarrassed and forced to see it covered by his media.
Hammer the team.
If John Henry gets picked up for getting $50 hand jobs from poor woman, I think he would get publicly embarrassed. You are going to be very disappointed if you think Henry is going to get really roughed up over this. It's not like his team has a history of flaunting the rules. If the story is true, and it most probably is, the Sox will get it. But not as bad as the Astros. And probably not multiple #1 picks.

Let's not go there. The Pats drafted a kid they knew was trouble and he murdered people. I also know things. I have family that work for the Red Sox. The list of frauds in Boston sports has a long list. Kennedy is way down the list.
Yeah and Hernandez thing was hung around the Patriots necks by the Boston Globe.
Don Fitzgerald raped children at Fenway and at the Red Sox spring training grounds. That was barely covered by the Globe thank goodness for the Herald.

The coverage of the teams by the Henry newspaper are a joke. Shaughnessy and company better speak up more now. The freaking Globe led the way in suing the Florida police for the Kraft videotape at the massage parlor. They better start covering this clubhouse attendant story. They haven't its been all AP stories. Nothing original.

I bet the spotlight team is working on a Patriots scandal story as we speak.

They only went 11-3 in the post season. 7-1 on the road

it helps to have a nice seed from their cheating ways.

Yeah and Hernandez thing was hung around the Patriots necks by the Boston Globe.
Don Fitzgerald raped children at Fenway and at the Red Sox spring training grounds. That was barely covered by the Globe thank goodness for the Herald.

The coverage of the teams by the Henry newspaper are a joke. Shaughnessy and company better speak up more now. The freaking Globe led the way in suing the Florida police for the Kraft videotape at the massage parlor. They better start covering this clubhouse attendant story. They haven't its been all AP stories. Nothing original.

I bet the spotlight team is working on a Patriots scandal story as we speak.
Well, if spotlight is working on something, there is something to report. Unless you have a problem with the spotlight team. It's good to hear you say thank goodness for the Herald. Did you say that when they reported that the pats filmed the rams walk through? Imagine if the Globe had reported that. And the Globe should have sued to get the tape. It's called hard news reporting. The owner of the Pats going to a massage parlor to get his rocks off before a playoff game is news. He was committing a crime. That is news Alsacs. it isn't a rules violation. If they didn't try to get the film, they wouldn't be a news organization. Now a clubhouse attendant abusing children is bigger news. The Globe should be covering the crap out of that. One however, has nothing to do with the other. That Pats haven't been unfairly covered by the Globe. They just haven't got the collective BJ that they get from the rest of the media.

it helps to have a nice seed from their cheating ways.
maybe you missed the 7-1 on the road. If you want, I can recount the scores of the games at yankee stadium?

Look at the stories the Globe has done to wag its finger. Ding dong time for the Sox.
Sorry, I don't read barstool ever. If they did a feature on me, I wouldn't read it. Complete trash organization. led by complete trash at the top. To give an idea, when someone that Dave has had a problem with, gets bad news, he drinks champagne. I'll take the Globe over Barstool any day of the week.

Well, if spotlight is working on something, there is something to report. Unless you have a problem with the spotlight team. It's good to hear you say thank goodness for the Herald. Did you say that when they reported that the pats filmed the rams walk through? Imagine if the Globe had reported that. And the Globe should have sued to get the tape. It's called hard news reporting. The owner of the Pats going to a massage parlor to get his rocks off before a playoff game is news. He was committing a crime. That is news Alsacs. it isn't a rules violation. If they didn't try to get the film, they wouldn't be a news organization. Now a clubhouse attendant abusing children is bigger news. The Globe should be covering the crap out of that. One however, has nothing to do with the other. That Pats haven't been unfairly covered by the Globe. They just haven't got the collective BJ that they get from the rest of the media.
You ignore the politics and motives behind the scenes.
Henry and the Globe are not good actors. They are jealous and full of agenda. Trust me the Red Sox have taken a hit from fans for how the Globe has treated the Patriots.

Henry and the Globe are not good actors. They are jealous and full of agenda. Trust me the Red Sox have taken a hit from fans for how the Globe has treated the Patriots.
Unknowable. The pats have been on top for quite a while. Starting now, let's see how that plays out. the pats might actually be farther away from a title right now than their three fellow Boston teams. let's see how loyal their fans are going forward.

Whenever anyone says trust me, it reminds me of the buffoon in the white House. The Globe does good work. The pats aren't exactly great actors.

Whenever anyone says trust me, it reminds me of the buffoon in the white House. The Globe does good work. The pats aren't exactly great actors.
Okay I will hire a polling firm to access it. I am saying I talk to sports fans my age and the Globe hitjobs are not helping the Red Sox and yes they are hitjobs from Henry. How Volin covers the Patriots is such an embarrassment and its unbelievable.
There are no Pete Abe's covering the Patriots for the Globe.

Okay I will hire a polling firm to access it. I am saying I talk to sports fans my age and the Globe hitjobs are not helping the Red Sox and yes they are hitjobs from Henry. How Volin covers the Patriots is such an embarrassment and its unbelievable.
There are no Pete Abe's covering the Patriots for the Globe.
there is an agenda and it's yours. I don't have one. You are an avid Patriot fan and like all Patriot fans, you think you have been wronged. By the NFL. By Goodall. By the Globe. The Pats problems are theirs. And theirs alone. Your agenda is to strike back. Earlier you complained about Kraft. Not because he disgraced himself but because he didn't fight the last Pat scandal. Well the one before the taping in Cinn. Never mind that he couldn't win a fight over it. Same with the Globe. To try and get the tapes of Kraft was journalism 101. And to go after the stories which the Pats gave them on a platter, is journalism 101. The Pats have a PR dept. The town newspapers shouldn't be included in that. As for the Red Sox, somehow, I think they will do just fine at the gate and on tv and radio. Ebbs and flows. Let's see what the Pats do when 9-7 or 8-8 or worse starts to become the norm. The AFC East is getting better. Oh, and how was patrick Chung able to play this year?

there is an agenda and it's yours. I don't have one. You are an avid Patriot fan and like all Patriot fans, you think you have been wronged. By the NFL. By Goodall. By the Globe. The Pats problems are theirs. And theirs alone. Your agenda is to strike back. Earlier you complained about Kraft. Not because he disgraced himself but because he didn't fight the last Pat scandal. Well the one before the taping in Cinn. Never mind that he couldn't win a fight over it. Same with the Globe. To try and get the tapes of Kraft was journalism 101. And to go after the stories which the Pats gave them on a platter, is journalism 101. The Pats have a PR dept. The town newspapers shouldn't be included in that. As for the Red Sox, somehow, I think they will do just fine at the gate and on tv and radio. Ebbs and flows. Let's see what the Pats do when 9-7 or 8-8 or worse starts to become the norm. The AFC East is getting better. Oh, and how was patrick Chung able to play this year?
Agree to disagree. The team got nailed for Spygate. Fans don't defend that.
Deflategate was bullchit anyone who knows science knows that. Sorry fans lose their minds over that.
Cincinnati again Bob Kraft productions are the culprits and it allows people with agendas to go off. Sorry fans lose their minds over that.
The nonstop hitjobs from the Globe on Tom Brady for Best Buddies and other things.
The complete refusal to cover the David Ortiz shooting case and ignore the obvious ties to the fact he was having an affair with a DR drug lord's GF.
The Globe is a joke and fans know it.

Baseball is dying a slow death. It will make money because it owns the summer when nothing else is around.
The Red Sox will never be what they were. The Patriots will struggle and won't win championships but football is the most popular sport. The Yankees vs. Giants I bet most NY fans would prefer the NYG win than the NYY.
The Globe is an agenda rag that has hurt the Boston Red Sox standing in the eyes of younger fans.
This is a generational divide thing. I respect what you think on this but we won't change each other's minds. There many older fans who think like you and many younger fans who think like me.

Shaughnessy on the radio is saying Cora wasn't really cheating, although when he did it in Houston it was cheating. :). This guy sold his integrity to John Henry. LOL.

maybe you missed the 7-1 on the road. If you want, I can recount the scores of the games at yankee stadium?

you keep saying that like it means something. doesn't change the fact they cheated.