Baseball scandal | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Baseball scandal

Fans are not circling around the organization.
That is very telling.
Merloni is shocked.
It would be almost impossible for WEEI to be farther up the Pats @ss. Today's red sox fan doesn't listen to eei. When I want to hear baseball talk, I go the the Fan. Even if it's about the Mets and the Yanks.EEI doesn't talk baseball or hockey

It would be almost impossible for WEEI to be farther up the Pats @ss. Today's red sox fan doesn't listen to eei. When I want to hear baseball talk, I go the the Fan. Even if it's about the Mets and the Yanks.EEI doesn't talk baseball or hockey
Who is the Patriots version of Rob Bradford working at WEEI.
Cmon man this isn’t true.

Who is the Patriots version of Rob Bradford working at WEEI.
Cmon man this isn’t true.
You are joking, right? The station doesn't talk baseball during the baseball season. How about Christian Fauria? All Ordway wants to talk about is football. And he isn't alone on that station.

You are joking, right? The station doesn't talk baseball during the baseball season. How about Christian Fauria?
Fauria isn’t up the Patriots a$$ like the propaganda that comes out of Bradford and his website.
Fauria is a clown and says stupid chit to troll.
Football is more popular.
Nobody at WEEI comes close to Bradford for the Red Sox.

Fauria isn’t up the Patriots a$$ like the propaganda that comes out of Bradford and his website.
Fauria is a clown and says stupid chit to troll.
Football is more popular.
Nobody at WEEI comes close to Bradford for the Red Sox.
First, I believe Bradford is responsible for the entire online stuff at WEEI. Not just baseball. Are you saying that WEEI doesn't have a football writer? that would be news to Ryan Hannable. I just went to the weei web site and he has a bunch of stories about the Pats. Andy hart also has one. Weei also has a hockey and a basketball writer.

First, I believe Bradford is responsible for the entire online stuff at WEEI. Not just baseball. Are you saying that WEEI doesn't have a football writer?
Yes and he is a troll.
Hammerin’ Ryan Hannable. Who is so bad you would think his target audience was KaiserUEO with all the trolling and clickbait he does towards the Patriots.
Dumbo Andy Hart trolls Patriots fans as well.

You have made a lot of fair points to counter me in this thread but EEI isn’t close to the kick a$$es for they are the Red Sox. They own the Red Sox right they are propaganda for the Red Sox.
That is why they are shocked by the fans reactions.

ah, you do know that none of that happened in the world series, don't you? And the dodgers din't belong on the same field with the Red Sox

Red Sox didn’t make it to the series on the up and up in the first place. Cora is one shady character.

How were the Astros not stripped of their title? Lmao
Don't laugh too much. there are a whole bunch of teams that the reporters were told by former players of those clubs that their teams did it to. But they don't want to go on the record, yet. A former player on both the Astros and the Red Sox went public. As I said when UCONN had the laptop scandal, we shouldn't smirk. We don't know these guys (our players). It's only a matter fo time before more baseball teams are exposed.

Yes and he is a troll.
Hammerin’ Ryan Hannable. Who is so bad you would think his target audience was KaiserUEO with all the trolling and clickbait he does towards the Patriots.
Dumbo Andy Hart trolls Patriots fans as well.

You have made a lot of fair points to counter me in this thread but EEI isn’t close to the kick a$$es for they are the Red Sox. They own the Red Sox right they are propaganda for the Red Sox.
That is why they are shocked by the fans reactions.
Oh boy. Yes and ben V is a troll. Anyone that isn't saying that Tom and Bill are Gods are trolls to you guys. It is a disgrace what Bill is allowed to get away with by the Boston Media. And if anyone has the gall to stand up, they are a hater.

Its hilarious to me that the scandal is an Astros scandal first and a Sox scandal second and the thread is named Red Sox scandal.

FWIW- As a Sox fan, Cora needs to be dismissed. Even if the investigation finds he didnt cheat in 2018 (hint, it wont), someone that did this needs to be fired. Why wait until the suspension and then do it. Just do the right thing now.

Its hilarious to me that the scandal is an Astros scandal first and a Sox scandal second and the thread is named Red Sox scandal.

FWIW- As a Sox fan, Cora needs to be dismissed. Even if the investigation finds he didnt cheat in 2018 (hint, it wont), someone that did this needs to be fired. Why wait until the suspension and then do it. Just do the right thing now.
If they wait until after he is suspended, they won't have to pay him. I don't blame them one bit for waiting

Oh boy. Yes and ben V is a troll. Anyone that isn't saying that Tom and Bill are Gods are trolls to you guys.
Mike Reiss
Jeff Howe
Phil Perry
Christopher Price
All guys who cover the team and aren’t a$$ kissers.
They hammer Belichick and the team and don’t troll fans.

Sorry to tell you this but yes they are a lot of media in Boston who troll for clicks.
They don’t care and do it for paychecks.
It’s not a myth. I am sorry to tell you this.
The Red Sox media doesn’t do that.
They are all a$$ kissers or they get Evan Dreliched out of Boston.
Drelich got fired because he didn’t kiss the team’s a$$ and Henry wanted softer coverage.

That is why Drelich has been sticking it to Henry and uncovered this cheating story with Stephen Wright.

Mike Reiss
Jeff Howe
Phil Perry
Christopher Price

Sorry to tell you this but yes they are a lot of media in Boston who troll for clicks.
Drelich got fired because he didn’t kiss the team’s a$$ and Henry wanted softer coverage.

That is why Drelich has been sticking it to Henry and uncovered this cheating story with Stephen Wright.
Drelich is a first class a hole. He thinks everything is about him. World class Astros fan. he must be heart broken today. I got in to it with him and Merloni on the tv show they used to do. The guy can't stick with a job and it isn't Henry's doing. He blows.

Don't laugh too much. there are a whole bunch of teams that the reporters were told by former players of those clubs that their teams did it to. But they don't want to go on the record, yet. A former player on both the Astros and the Red Sox went public. As I said when UCONN had the laptop scandal, we shouldn't smirk. We don't know these guys (our players). It's only a matter fo time before more baseball teams are exposed.
I’m laughing plenty, I’m a Jays fan. If we did it too then fire our GM for not doing it well enough!

Mike Reiss
Jeff Howe
Phil Perry
Christopher Price

If you think those guys hammer the team, I don't know what to say to you. Tom E Curren? Does he hammer them too? Those guys are all Pats home boys. They are all fans and want the team to win.

I’m laughing plenty, I’m a Jays fan. If we did it too then fire our GM for not doing it well enough!
lol the jays have been cheating for years up there and everyone in the game knows it. That is probably where these guys got the idea from. Another team where the visitor gives tow sets of signs even with no one on base.

I thought the yanks have already been mentioned along with the Sox and astros
I recall that when MLB instituted the rule to review plays in 2016 that the Yankees and Astros were watching the video replay to figure out the signs. MLB told them both to knock it off and then created a new rule that no team could use the video replays to decipher signs. I'll see if I can find the original article I read about it.

As a diehard Yankees fan, if MLB accuses them of doing the same thing as the Red Sox and Astros I would want the manager and GM fired. What's the point of investing yourself in sports if the teams cheat to win? It's bad enough with some of the horrible officiating that prevalent in all sports.

lol the jays have been cheating for years up there and everyone in the game knows it. That is probably where these guys got the idea from. Another team where the visitor gives tow sets of signs even with no one on base.
Punish us then too, if it’s even remotely ro the scale of what the Astros did. Cheaters are cheaters, no issues bigger than the integrity of the sport.

I recall that when MLB instituted the rule to review plays in 2016 that the Yankees and Astros were watching the video replay to figure out the signs. MLB told them both to knock it off and then created a new rule that no team could use the video replays to decipher signs. I'll see if I can find the original article I read about it.

As a diehard Yankees fan, if MLB accuses them of doing the same thing as the Red Sox and Astros I would want the manager and GM fired. What's the point of investing yourself in sports if the teams cheat to win? It's bad enough with some of the horrible officiating that prevalent in all sports.
There are all types of cheating Kelly. the yanks allowed Pineada to go out and pitch against the Red Sox with gobs of Pine tar on his neck. That is cheating. Pineada was caught and thrown out of the game. pitchers have doctored balls for over 100 years. Hitters have doctored bats for over 100 years. Guys played with roids. MLB hasn't really caught up with the technology. That is what happened here. I agree that any team caught doing this crap has to face the music. the Astros did today. the Red Sox will in a few weeks. Not as bad as the Astros, but bad enough. Cora will never manage another game for the Red Sox.

Punish us then too, if it’s even remotely ro the scale of what the Astros did. Cheaters are cheaters, no issues bigger than the integrity of the sport.
I agree. There are a lot of scared teams and baseball people that are nervous out there.

He might never manage another game for anyone. Intimately involved in cheating with two teams - who would want that baggage in a hire?
two world championships. If you win, you are forgiven for a lot of sins.

I agree. There are a lot of scared teams and baseball people that are nervous out there.
Good. It pleases me hearing that.