Baseball scandal | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Baseball scandal

Id like to see complicit individual player punishments, which would potentially ruin their farm system. However the MLBPA would never allow it
MLBPA has no control over minor league players without MLB service time.

I would gut the Astros farm system by making their top 10 prospects all free agents. MLB PA couldn’t stop that.

I’d put him on the banned list like Pete Rose and make him apply for reinstatement and say no for a while.
i know where you stand with the redsox ownership, but not sure if you hate Cora too, but that might be the case.

hes gonna hit hard.

MLBPA has no control over minor league players without MLB service time.

I would gut the Astros farm system by making their top 10 prospects all free agents. MLB PA couldn’t stop that.

The unintended consequences of that make it a no go. The punishment is appropriate as possibly the biggest in pro sports history. Are you ready for that to happen to the Sawx then too?

Last edited:
i know where you stand with the redsox ownership, but not sure if you hate Cora too, but that might be the case.

hes gonna hit hard.
Yes he is John Henry’s boy. I want Cora gone. He’s a cheater. He was a master mind with the Astros. There’s a reason why the Red Sox beat the Astros in Houston in 2018. They knew where the cameras were.
Carlos Beltran he’s going to get nailed as well.

Banned and has to apply for reinstatement.
He is a very arrogant manager.
Deserves stiffer penalities.
wow. You're right. Baseball insiders are saying they really could ban him.

This is good. Hopefully replay can get seriously scaled back as well.

And they didn't even get a year. Now until last out of the World series isn't close to a year. too lenient.

And they didn't even get a year. Now until last out of the World series isn't close to a year. too lenient.

That's a good point. They've already been able to participate in a good portion of this offseason.

Jim Crane on his own fired the manager and GM.

Well done Crane.

Let’s go Henry fire Sam Kennedy and Alex Cora.

Yes he is John Henry’s boy. I want Cora gone. He’s a cheater. He was a master mind with the Astros. There’s a reason why the Red Sox beat the Astros in Houston in 2018. They knew where the cameras were.
MLB is not going to discipline players over this. Beltran was a player at the time.

I hope the hammer drops on the Red Sox

1578946274681.png

Fire Cora, Fire Sam Kennedy.
Take away their drafts for 5 years.
Ban international signings for 5 years.
I want the Red Sox destroyed.

The unintended consequences of that make it a no go. The punishment is appropriate as possibly the biggest in pro sports history. Are you ready for that to happen to the Sawx then too?
Yes.
Red Sox deserve a stiffer punishment.

Good to see you're consistent on this cheating thing. lol

The stupidity of these guys to think they won't get caught when dozens of people within the organization had to know about the scheme. Only takes one to spill the beans and then all hell breaks loose. And it won't surprise me if several other teams are implicated in a similar scandal.

I wonder what Gerrit Cole is teaching the Yankee pitching staff about how to rev up that spin rate.

Dodgers are the real 2017 and 2018 champions, and I hope Alex Cora breaks both of his legs.
ah, you do know that none of that happened in the world series, don't you? And the dodgers din't belong on the same field with the Red Sox

Good to see you're consistent on this cheating thing. lol
I didn’t fight the Spygate punishments.
They were guilty.
If people understood what Spygate was though that is a different story.
I doubt 10% of sports fans can say what is was accurately.