Baseball scandal | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Baseball scandal

Could they give Cora 2 years??

A year for each team, he’s cheated with?
I don't think they will give Cora two years but it will be about the same. He will be fired by the Red Sox as soon as his punishment is given out

What did John Henry know and when did he know it?
Re:SoxSpygate.

Henry did know about that punk Edelman. He should be suspended just for knowing that kid's name.

I didn’t fight the Spygate punishments.
They were guilty.
If people understood what Spygate was though that is a different story.
I doubt 10% of sports fans can say what is was accurately.

Then his asst (McDaniel) goes on and cheats in Denver and now the latest transgression with Cincinnati. It's a pervasive pattern of unethical behavior.

You are going to be very disappointed. Loss of a first round pick a fine, and goodbye Cora, Probably allow the Sox to go cheap on the new manager

Fire Cora, Fire Sam Kennedy.
Take away their drafts for 5 years.
Ban international signings for 5 years.
I want the Red Sox destroyed.
You are coming off like a clown, my friend. Almost none of that is going to happen. They don't get it near as hard as the Astros do. And that is no where near any of that nonsense. how much of a penalty do the Pats get with the Edelman scandal? Or that they played pat Chung this year?

Yes he is John Henry’s boy. I want Cora gone. He’s a cheater. He was a master mind with the Astros. There’s a reason why the Red Sox beat the Astros in Houston in 2018. They knew where the cameras were.
Carlos Beltran he’s going to get nailed as well.
The Red Sox gave two sets of signs when they played the Astros at Houston. Even with no one on base.

Banned and has to apply for reinstatement.
He is a very arrogant manager.
Deserves stiffer penalities.
As a pats fan, you didn't just call the coach of another team arrogant, did you? lol Alsacs, Bill B is the most arrogant man in sports. The guy gave gifts to a married woman when he worked for the Giants. there isn't a bigger dirtball in sports than Bill. Cora, they can ban him for life for all I care. He is a cheater. But in the world of arrogant men, Bill B is at the top of the list. A big trump supporter as well. As is kraft.

Banned and has to apply for reinstatement.
He is a very arrogant manager.
Deserves stiffer penalities.
One thing I never understood about deflategate is why the ball boy called himself the deflater? can you explain that? That is a serious question by the way because I have never believed that the messed with the balls in any way different than any other team.

You are coming off like a clown, my friend. Almost none of that is going to happen. They don't get it near as hard as the Astros do. And that is no where near any of that nonsense. how much of a penalty do the Pats get with the Edelman scandal? Or that they played pat Chung this year?
I am doing it on purpose. I know.

I am doing it on purpose. I know.
I just asked a question I don't know. We both believe that deflategate was a farce. But why did the ball boy call himself the deflater?

I just asked a question I don't know. We both believe that deflategate was a farce. But why did the ball boy call himself the deflater?
That was a joke and the text messages showed that was a joke.
The guy who sent the text wasn’t even the guy with the balls.
He was breaking his guts about him losing weight.

That was a joke and the text messages showed that was a joke.
The guy who sent the text wasn’t even the guy with the balls.
He was breaking his guts about him losing weight.
That doesn't make much sense to me. It sounds like their spin. And I don't believe there was any scandal there. But that always bothered me. You know what didn't bother me and the Federal Judge made a big deal about it? The breaking of the phone. How about there were things on his phone that he didn't want his wife to see. And would you trust the NFL to keep a secret? Not me.

It’s alreasy being discussed on social media.
Cora is in big trouble.
He will be lucky to only get fired and be suspended for 1 year.
Social media don't have any influence. It's hard to see him getting worse than the manager of the astros for the astros stuff. the fact that he did things with the Red Sox is worse. A two time cheater, if you will. But I can't see more than two years. And that is really stiff. Pete Rose committed the mortal sin of all sports. Every locker room and clubhouse has signs that say don't gamble. The only thing that makes the Red Sox Yankee game different than Monday night Raw is that we are sure that what we are watching is real when we watch the Sox and yanks

Social media don't have any influence. It's hard to see him getting worse than the manager of the astros for the astros stuff. the fact that he did things with the Red Sox is worse. A two time cheater, if you will. But I can't see more than two years. And that is really stiff. Pete Rose committed the mortal sin of all sports. Every locker room and clubhouse has signs that say don't gamble. The only thing that makes the Red Sox Yankee game different than Monday night Raw is that we are sure that what we are watching is real when we watch the Sox and yanks
There are 7 more teams who have allegations against them.
MLB needs more leaks like Mike Fries was for Houston and Stephen Wright has been for Boston.
The Yankees/Dodgers/Cubs/Indians all the good teams recently need to make sure nothing is coming for them. Former players are turning rat now.

There are 7 more teams who have allegations against them.
MLB needs more leaks like Mike Fries was for Houston and Stephen Wright has been for Boston.
The Yankees/Dodgers/Cubs/Indians all the good teams recently need to make sure nothing is coming for them. Former players are turning rat now.
I thought the yanks have already been mentioned along with the Sox and astros

Lol radio reactions are awesome.
Most fans aren’t with the team.
The host who is a Red Sox honk Lou Merloni is frustrated.
This is great.
They don’t get how unpopular Henry is.
This a generational thing.

"My definition of cheating is doing something nobody else is doing."

~Charlie Francis (Ben Johnson's trainer)

This is great.
That will change over the next few years when the Pats turn sour

This is great.
"most fans" Most fans are representative of talk radio. Talk radio is for loud mouths. Speaking of henry, i know you give him no credit for the Sox and the 4 championships that have magically appeared since he bought the team. He must be the luckiest man alive. He bought cheap a soccer team that in almost no time is the best team in the world. I would love to throw dice with him. And he built his wealth by his brains. Not by marrying in to it.

"most fans" Most fans are representative of talk radio. Talk radio is for loud mouths. Speaking of henry, i know you give him no credit for the Sox and the 4 championships that have magically appeared since he bought the team. He must be the luckiest man alive. He bought cheap a soccer team that in almost no time is the best team in the world. I would love to throw dice with him. And he built his wealth by his brains. Not by marrying in to it.
Fans are not circling around the organization.
That is very telling.
Merloni is shocked.