Baseball scandal | Syracusefan.com

Baseball scandal

Alsacs

Living Legend

Fire Alex Cora.
Fire Sam Kennedy.
Take all their draft picks.
Force John Henry to sell the team.

I am sick of the Boston Globe and Boston Red Sox. Hammer them to an unprecedented level. Set the team back to the stone ages.
That newspaper and organization are the most arrogant out of touch people in sports.

Hammer them Manfred. They want to ruin the New England Patriots well nail them even more. So sick of that entire organization.

lol - it's the Globe's fault.

Pretty sure they caused WWII also.
John Henry owns the Boston Red Sox and the Boston Globe. It's not hard to figure the point.
Henry is the problem.

Fire Alex Cora.
Fire Sam Kennedy.
Take all their draft picks.
Force John Henry to sell the team.

I am sick of the Boston Globe and Boston Red Sox. Hammer them to an unprecedented level. Set the team back to the stone ages.
That newspaper and organization are the most arrogant out of touch people in sports.

Hammer them Manfred. They want to ruin the New England Patriots well nail them even more. So sick of that entire organization.
Just stop. The pats have been caught cheating. That has nothing to do with the Red Sox or the Globe. It was the Herald that ran the incorrect story on the Pats filming the walk through. The Red sox will get hit for this but fire Sam Kennedy? That is beyond crazy. He has nothing to do with either the Globe or the baseball operations of the Red Sox. Christ. Force Henry to sell the team? Insane. If Kraft wasn't forced to sell the team after his teams misdeeds or his getting the ole rub down... Get a grip. One area that you might have correct is Cora. he is connected to both scandals. Houston and the Red Sox.

Just stop. The pats have been caught cheating. That has nothing to do with the Red Sox or the Globe. It was the Herald that ran the incorrect story on the Pats filming the walk through. The Red sox will get hit for this but fire Sam Kennedy? That is beyond crazy. he has nothing to do with either the Globe or the baseball operations of the Red Sox. christ. Force Henry to sell the team? Insane. If kraft wasn't forced to sell the team after his teams misdeeds or his getting the ole rub down... Get a grip
The Globe hates the Patriots and protects the Red Sox. John Henry hates the Patriots. His newspaper is a joke. My liking of the Red Sox has gone down because of Kennedy and Henry. I get you aren't a Patriots fan.

The crap the Globe does is there to be seen. The Red Sox need to get the stiffest penalites of alltime just because of their arrogant leadership.

The Globe hates the Patriots and protects the Red Sox. John Henry hates the Patriots. His newspaper is a joke. My liking of the
One of the best newspapers in the country is a joke. got it. Because you think they don't like the Pats. Did they have the temerity to print something negative about the Pats. Oh my gosh. the evil. The Boston media has been cheerleaders for the Pats throughout their entire run.

Dan Shaughnessy and the globe getting slammed on twitter.

One of the best newspapers in the country is a joke. got it. Because you think they don't like the Pats. Did they have the temerity to print something negative about the Pats. Oh my gosh. the evil.
When we play poker again next time I will spill the whole thing out. It is not easy to type.
The Globe has an agenda against the Patriots. They are owned by the Red Sox. The Red Sox owner hates the popularity of the Patriots. His media are frauds in how they cover the Red Sox and the Patriots.

I want the stiffest penalties EVER. Gut the team because of Henry.

The Globe hates the Patriots and protects the Red Sox. John Henry hates the Patriots. His newspaper is a joke. My liking of the Red Sox has gone down because of Kennedy and Henry. I get you aren't a Patriots fan.

The crap the Globe does is there to be seen. The Red Sox need to get the stiffest penalites of alltime just because of their arrogant leadership.
By the way, why do John Henry and Robert Kraft sometimes sit with each other during games of each team?

By the way, why do John Henry and Robert Kraft sometimes sit with each other during games of each team?
I am not a fan of Bob Kraft right now. That guy is a phony towards his fans. He bends to his fellow owners over fighting the fact Deflategate was a joke. He has embarrassed the team with his behavior in the parlor.
His production company got the team in trouble. That incident in Cincinnati had nothing to do with Belichick and football ops.
Kraft has stayed quiet. Screw him for not speaking up and defending his coach.
That said Henry hates the Patriots success. He pretends for public appearance. They also may have business deals. Henry is a joke. His team deserves a major penalty.

When we play poker again next time I will spill the whole thing out. It is not easy to type.
The Globe has an agenda against the Patriots. They are owned by the Red Sox. The Red Sox owner hates the popularity of the Patriots. His media are frauds in how they cover the Red Sox and the Patriots.

I want the stiffest penalties EVER. Gut the team because of Henry.
So the Globe shouldn't print the scandal stories on the Pats? Please. The team won't be gutted. And how in the world do you justify the ridiculous fire Sam kennedy remark. He has nothing to do with baseball opps and he has nothing to do with the Boston globe. Someone in the media has to question the Pats. The other media outlets sure don't.

Just stop. The pats have been caught cheating. That has nothing to do with the Red Sox or the Globe. It was the Herald that ran the incorrect story on the Pats filming the walk through. The Red sox will get hit for this but fire Sam Kennedy? That is beyond crazy. He has nothing to do with either the Globe or the baseball operations of the Red Sox. Christ. Force Henry to sell the team? Insane. If Kraft wasn't forced to sell the team after his teams misdeeds or his getting the ole rub down... Get a grip. One area that you might have correct is Cora. he is connected to both scandals. Houston and the Red Sox.

food fight.

I am not a fan of Bob Kraft right now. That guy is a phony towards his fans. He bends to his fellow owners over fighting the fact Deflategate was a joke. He has embarrassed the team with his behavior in the parlor.
That said Henry hates the Patriots success. He pretends for public appearance. They also may have business deals. Henry is a joke. His team deserves a major penalty.
John Henry is a joke? He is the single best thing that has ever happened to the Boston Red Sox. track record. before him no titles in 85 years. His record is 4 titles in the 18 or so years he has owned the team. He has spent more money on the team than anyone else would have.

His production company got the team in trouble. That incident in Cincinnati had nothing to do with Belichick and football ops.
Kraft has stayed quiet. Screw him for not speaking up and defending his coach.
What difference does it make that the incident in Cinn had nothing to do with football opps and Belichick if you want to fire Sam Kennedy?

John Henry is a joke? He is the single best thing that has ever happened to the Boston Red Sox. track record. before him no titles in 85 years. His record is 4 titles in the 18 or so years he has owned the team. He has spent more money on the team than anyone else would have.
John Henry did nothing. The team was horribly managed under the Yawkey family and then Harrington led Yawkey group.
MLB gave Henry the Red Sox because they didn't want Jim Dolan's brother owning the team. MLB forced John Henry to add Larry Lucchino to the group. Lucchino was chosen because Selig wanted the Red Sox to be run better. Lucchino wasn't who Henry wanted but Henry/Warner got control of the franchise because they agreed.
Lucchino became the team President. Lucchino hired Theo Epstein. The success isn't because of John Henry.
Henry pushed Lucchino out for Sam Kennedy his puppet.

The 2004 championship core was put in place by Dan Duquette.

John Henry isn't why the team has won. The resources from the market and good GMs.

What difference does it make that the incident in Cinn had nothing to do with football opps and Belichick if you want to fire Sam Kennedy?
Sam Kennedy isn;'t a good person that is why. The guy is a thin skinned jackwagon who controls the media around the city.
He sucks. Larry Lucchino he ain't. Kennedy is Henry's puppet.

John Henry did nothing. The team was horribly managed under the Yawkey family and then Harrington led Yawkey group.
MLB gave Henry the Red Sox because they didn't want Jim Dolan's brother owning the team. MLB forced John Henry to add Larry Lucchino to the group. Lucchino was chosen because Selig wanted the Red Sox to be run better. Lucchino wasn't who Henry wanted but Henry/Warner got control of the franchise because they agreed.
Lucchino became the team President. Lucchino hired Theo Epstein. The success isn't because of John Henry.
Henry pushed Lucchino out for Sam Kennedy his puppet.

The 2004 championship core was put in place by Dan Duquette.

John Henry isn't why the team has won. The resources from the market and good GMs.
lol Just stop. John Henry brought the Red Sox in to the new world of how to build a team. He didn't marry in to money like Kraft. His brains built his empire. And he used that same thinking to build the Red Sox. You don't win by coincidence. The Sox have had 4 G.M.'s under Henry. Port, Theo, Ben and Dombrowski. the one constant is Henry. The Sox would never have won with Dan Duquette as G.M.. The biggest liar I have ever met, by the way. Lucchino was a negative by the way. And the Sox have won without him. John Henry is the best thing that has ever happened to the Red Sox. Everything else is just spin.

Sam Kennedy isn;'t a good person that is why. The guy is a thin skinned jackwagon who controls the media around the city.
LOL I for one am glad he isn't Larry Lucchino. But he has nothing to do with baseball opps or the Globe. So since you want him fired, to be consistant, you must want Bill B fired. A much worse guy by the way. He was wooing a married woman, buying her gifts, when he was with the Giants. Piece of crap. No rules apply to him.

Kennedy works for Henry. Duh

lol Just stop. John Henry brought the Red Sox in to the new world of how to build a team. He didn't marry in to money like Kraft. His brains built his empire. And he used that same thinking to build the Red Sox. You don't win by coincidence. The Sox have had 4 G.M.'s under Henry. Port, Theo, Ben and Dombrowski. the one constant is Henry. The Sox would never have won with Dan Duquette as G.M.. The biggest liar I have ever met, by the way. Lucchino was a negative by the way. And the Sox have won without him. John Henry is the best thing that has ever happened to the Red Sox. Everything else is just spin.
Henry isn't why they won.
Larry Lucchino was forced on Henry/Warner by Selig.
The GM has been way more important. Theo built the farm system up. Lucchino and Theo clashed but Theo's guys in Cherington and Hoyer built the roster up. Mookie Betts was drafted by Theo in his last year.
Henry isn't why they won.

Kraft got a grip