Baseball scandal | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Baseball scandal

I listened, he said he wasn't talking about devices.
He was saying without saying they out cheated me these games. I am a cheater I need to up my cheating game they outcheated me.
Carlos Beltran was their top FA signing what do you think he is saying?

Honestly I am not mad at the Yankees. Where I am right now I need to see the Red Sox organization punished and don’t care by what means.

you dont think so? sounded to me like they had to do a better job of mixing signs up so they didnt get passed onto the batters.. Attention to detail.

He was saying without saying they out cheated me these games. I am a cheater I need to up my cheating game they outcheated me.

Honestly I am not mad at the Yankees. Where I am right now I need to see the Red Sox organization punished and don’t care by what means.

stealing signs isn’t illegal. Has gone on forever and never been illegal. He clearly said he wasn’t talking about using devices. That is illegal.

Listen Merloni is in the tank for the Red Sox and even he realizes this.

who cares? I don't care how much others like the sox. They draw very well. People watch them when they are winning. Like every other team.

You are going to be very disappointed. On the other hand, we will see what happens with the taping of the Cinn sidelines.

1579048867306.png

You are going to be very disappointed. On the other hand, we will see what happens with the taping of the Cinn sidelines.
I reiterate: What did John Henry and Sam Kennedy know, and when did they know it?

2 consecutive managerial hires. 2 consecutive cheating scandals.

This is pattern of organized, systematic corruption. The fish rots from the head down.

Kudos to the Red Sox for firing a cheater. I just wish the Pats had the same type of character. But of course, it starts at the top. When you have a criminal owner, violations are allowed to continue and continue. Great job John.

Kudos to the Red Sox for firing a cheater. I just wish the Pats had the same type of character. But of course, it starts at the top. When you have a criminal owner, violations are allowed to continue and continue. Great job John.

Not even in the same zip code when it comes to the crime. But I know that it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Not even in the same zip code when it comes to the crime. But I know that it doesn’t fit the narrative.

agree. the pats are repeat offenders.

I love Dasher but he isn’t a Patriots fan he is a Giants fan. CT is split but I also am not 100% sure as he told me this before but I am not 100% the Patriots weren’t around when he started watching football. New England was a Giants team before that.

He is trolling me in a fun good way as I am going at the Red Sox ownership. I respect how he is doing it. It’s fair and not malicious.

I love Dasher but he isn’t a Patriots fan he is a Giants fan. CT is split but I also am not 100% sure as he told me this before but I am not 100% the Patriots weren’t around when he started watching football. New England was a Giants team before that.

He is trolling me in a fun good way as I am going at the Red Sox ownership. I respect how he is doing it. It’s fair and not malicious.
The pats were a AFL team. My dad considered the AFL a joke and therefore, so did I. You can't even come close to imagining the surprise of Super Bowl 3. I was just talking to someone about that today.

I reiterate: What did John Henry and Sam Kennedy know, and when did they know it?

2 consecutive managerial hires. 2 consecutive cheating scandals.

This is pattern of organized, systematic corruption. The fish rots from the head down.

Please stop reiterating. We get the point.

What do you think? I say nah it’s doesn’t help batters. Still gotta hit the ball.
So, are you reiterating how bad the Globe is, or how much you hate the Sox organization?

So confused...

It helps depending the batter and the pitcher..

go back to the 80s when Mike Scott was killing teams with the splitter. He rarely thru it for strikes. if you knew it was coming and could layoff it, the fastball becomes much more hittable

It helps depending the batter and the pitcher..

go back to the 80s when Mike Scott was killing teams with the splitter. He rarely thru it for strikes. if you knew it was coming and could layoff it, the fastball becomes much more hittable
Two words: Mariano Rivera