Bayer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bayer

He was great

Yes, because he got the chance, regardless of how it came about. I wish Coach would start to see that kids often perform if they're given the opportunity. But they can't if they're not. But that's a discussion for another time. Today it's just great being an Orange fan. :)

Yes, because he got the chance, regardless of how it came about. I wish Coach would start to see that kids often perform if they're given the opportunity. But they can't if they're not. But that's a discussion for another time. Today it's just great being an Orange fan. :)

Hang on...isn't that the exact same thought expressed by the guy you just called bitter? I mean, you said it more diplomatically. And I agree. But that's a funny 180.

actually they interviewed him post game and mentioned he had ice on one hand.

Albeit a brief glance but Bayer looks like he moves pretty well, even laterally.

Yeah, plus he has good size and is pretty solid up top. If the kid could shoot it too... Maybe a few minutes run couldnt hurt. Mich St didn't leave him alone thinking he could shoot which helped.

Yeah, plus he has good size and is pretty solid up top. If the kid could shoot it too... Maybe a few minutes run couldnt hurt. Mich St didn't leave him alone thinking he could shoot which helped.

Worth a run. He looks more athletic than that McMahon kid from Louisville.

I will add to it that one thing Tyus and Frank miss out on is having a few minutes to see the game from the bench to better observe some things they could do on re entry. Used to love how this benefitted our guards in the past when we had depth.

So happy for the kid. His post game interview with Matt Park was so cool.

Kid looks good. Happy for him as well. Love that charge he took in that one game he was barely inserted into. Pitt?

So happy for the kid. His post game interview with Matt Park was so cool.

Yes it was. Something he will never forget and can hang onto forever. These little things are what make this tournament so special and college sports all around. Not the big named future pros, but the kids like Bayer or the UMBC players. Just so cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom