Bazley Decommits | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Bazley Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has no effect on what OB will do. It will be a business decision for him. Just like all of the others. He should test the waters. And he should come back. And I think he will.
Who do we get to replace bazley in your opinion?

I love that out of all the top 10-20 players, we waste out time and energy on a kid who decides to bail out on college like this. What is the dam point anymore? At this rate, we’ll have a team of walk ons starting next season.

It's selfish to insist kids play for free for a year while coaches make $3m+ a year, the "not for profit" NCAA makes $1b+ a year and when the NCAA president flies in a private jet. The kids also have their character trampled because they want to make money.
It’s also selfish to sign a binding Letter of Intent, occupy a spot on a projected roster depriving some other kid of that opportunity and renege on a school, coach and program so late in the cycle. Not Taurean-bad, but not exactly exemplary behavior.

I think the players should get cash.

They deserve it.

I think the NCAA is a plantation.
how much cash? And who should get it? Should Brandon B have got cash? The NCAA is a plantation is such a bad line. It isn't. On the plantation, there were slaves. These kids get a education that I know I paid a lot of money for. In today's college basketball, they get money if they qualify for it through Pell Grants. The Dr that did my colonoscopy played at Kansas and had his undergraduate education payed for. I don't think he felt that he was on a plantation.

At this rate, SU will lost another 12 scholarships and JB will lose another 108 games because our recruit signed with a professional agent. Your move, NCAA.

Becoming harder and harder to be a college basketball fan. NCAA selectively punishes programs. Nails Syracuse, nothing for UNC, Miami, Arizona. Refs can change the outcome of a postseason game with an arbitrary call (Wendell Carter vs. Kansas). I used to worry about our sophomores leaving early. Then it was our freshmen. Now it's our recruits.

how much cash? And who should get it? Should Brandon B have got cash? The NCAA is a plantation is such a bad line. It isn't. On the plantation, there were slaves. These kids get a education that I know I paid a lot of money for. In today's college basketball, they get money if they qualify for it through Pell Grants. The Dr that did my colonoscopy played at Kansas and had his undergraduate education payed for. I don't think he felt that he was on a plantation.
Football destroys your body.

The NCAA is such a scum organization.
They are a supposed non-profit organization that makes billions off corporate sponsors, TV rights, merchandise.

The schools have to follow the NCAA rules. It’s not the schools that make the rules.
That isn’t JB’s fault.

I hear God is a big fan of the Grand Rapids Drive.

I'm all for being outraged on here because this isn't as easy to find stuff as social media but tweeting directly at a 17 year old "Enjoy working at Pep Boys in 3 years" is so pathetic it hurts lol. We have (and every school does/would) some classless fans

Are his grades an issue? All his Burger Boy buddies are going to college for a year. I don’t get it. I’m sure there was an understanding between him and Boeheim that he would be there a year max. Boeheim has his issues but I doubt it was something about him making Baze leave.

They are a supposed non-profit organization that makes billions off corporate sponsors, TV rights, merchandise.

The schools have to follow the NCAA rules. It’s not the schools that make the rules.
That isn’t JB’s fault.
I hate the NCAA. But the member schools make the rules.

Wish I could live on that plantation.

**logs onto app to make student loan payment**
When you were in school you didn’t have to put the work these football and basketball players put in.

The NCAA makes money off these kids. I don’t blame the schools for following the rules.
The rules are the problem.

That isn’t JB’s fault.

Umm the schools are the NCAA...

I'm all for being outraged on here because this isn't as easy to find stuff as social media but tweeting directly at a 17 year old "Enjoy working at Pep Boys in 3 years" is so pathetic it hurts lol. We have (and every school does/would) some classless fans

Who says he won’t be?

This is getting too much. Never thought these things would happen with regularity every single year with us. Anybody have a new sport I can borrow? :(
I've said this for a couple years. I'm too old and too busy to invest so much into something dominated by the whims of teenagers who aren't mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom