BC Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Maybe worth trying Battle at PG. Both Howard and Gillon are poor at creating any ball movement or penetration to create shots.

I think we should just let Roberson use the rest of the season to audition for the NBA. It's the least we could do for his 4 years of service. Run the offense through him - let him shoot at will!! It's not gonna help, but at least it would be more entertaining.

Orangejet said:
Will Cuse go 0 - 4 vs. old Big East foes? Embarrassing to say the least.

Wait till we play good P5 teams. Its going to get ugly.

Who ever is betting against Syracuse using the MONEY LINE and not the spread is making a killing this year.
I think Syracuse has covered against the spread in every game vs. low level D1 programs. I also think they have yet to cover against anyone else

Ghost said:
I think we should just let Roberson use the rest of the season to audition for the NBA. It's the least we could do for his 4 years of service. Run the offense through him - let him shoot at will!!

That would be ugly.

Thanks coach B for all you have done for this program, but it's time to go.

He looks a bit befuddled on the sideline from the brief glimpses I see.

Maybe worth trying Battle at PG. Both Howard and Gillon are poor at creating any ball movement or penetration to create shots.
I personally would go with TT...hes the ONLY Cuse guy that can beat his guy off the dribble

Majority of players would look bad running this offense or whatever it is that we are running

This is going to turn into another St. John's debacle. This team has no guard play.

Majority of players would look bad running this offense or whatever it is that we are running
It certainly looked better when Scoop and Waiters were running it. Maybe we need some guards who can actually play.

Once again, Lydon has no clue on defense. He just walked away and let BC take a wide open three. I don't care if he is playing the middle of the zone, he has to talk and cover until someone can get there. Lydon's is always in the picture when they make a three, but never close enough to stop anyone.

It certainly looked better when Scoop and Waiters were running it. Maybe we need some guards who can actually play.
Scoop was decent. Waiters was a top 5 talent, he looks good in just about any system at that level

These guys are lost on D. I'm sure Jim didn't forget how to coach over the summer. I think these two grad transfers can not comprehend the zone. Add to that some freshmen and it's a bad combo. And the NCAA penalties.

Why is it that Cal can get his freshman team to play at a high level EVERY year yet JB can't get his team to produce if they are not built for the zone? JB is the one that can NOT adapt. He is so one demensional as a coach.

Dammit, not guarding the shooter fails again!!!!!

Killdozer said:
Why is it that Cal can get his freshman team to play at a high level EVERY year yet JB can't get his team to produce if they are not built for the zone? JB is the one that can NOT adapt. He is so one demensional as a coach.

Because they are all lottery picks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom