BC Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Do we "have" to play guards?

At this point, I'd be ok with Lydon running point with White, Roberson, Thompson and Coleman.
I cant believe im saying this but its worth a try! Im not sure that our guards contribute anything beyond getting the ball over the half court line before a ten sec count

Someone had the perfect analogy for this team on the board the other day. This team is a playground bully. They can pry on the weaklings with no problem - but the second a guy close to our size comes up to challenge us, we cower, get punched in the mouth, then instantly fold
Yea, but teams like BC shouldn't be close to our size. It's like two weaklings teamed up and one stood on the others shoulders in a trenchcoat and tricked us because they have an ACC patch.

This team is broken mentally. No confidence at all in what they are doing. Practice isn't fixing this.
You'd figure a team that has 2 5th YR transfers and 4 guys who played in the F4 last year wouldn't be so mentally broken on January 1st

Well, looky there. Nice finish (finally), TR!

Roberson is all we have. Nothing else. He can play 40 minutes for me all day long. No one else cares. Or tries.

The defense is definitely woring

Our guards not pass well.

We don't really defend the three at all, eh?

I was hoping Syracuse could turn it around in ACC play, but they look downright unwatchable

Yea, but teams like BC shouldn't be close to our size. It's like two weaklings teamed up and one stood on the others shoulders in a trenchcoat and tricked us because they have an ACC patch.
I more meant P5 teams - St. Johns, BC and UConn mostly (in addition to the obvious ones)

Will Cuse go 0 - 4 vs. old Big East foes? Embarrassing to say the least.

Who ever is betting against Syracuse using the MONEY LINE and not the spread is making a killing this year.

The next guy for SU that declares early should just be laughed out of the room by JB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom