BC Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

We are getting boat-raced by a team that hasnt won an ACC game in two years. 0-18 is a very real possibility.
We have GaTech soon and then BC again - if we don't win those games, I have no idea where else we win.

It's certainly possible that we get super hot from 3 a game or 2 and just outscore a team like Miami or NC State - that's probably our best shot

We can even compete with frickn bc, pathetic, everyone needs to go.

The guard play on this team is abysmal. There are other problems but the guard play is so bad they can't compete with P5 teams.
Agreed.

However, a team with Battle, Lydon and White shouldn't getting getting annhilated by BC, St Johns etc. Those three guys are better NBA prospects than anyone on those teams combined.

SU is +13 right now on live lines. I never thought I'd bet against a syracuse team but that seems like a gift. I don't think Vegas sees how bad this team is yet

Where do you see 2 more wins?

I don't but I'm counting on us becoming the terrible team that gets lucky a couple times when the opponent comes out flat and plays terrible.

Agreed.

However, a team with Battle, Lydon and White shouldn't getting getting annhilated by BC, St Johns etc. Those three guys are better NBA prospects than anyone on those teams combined.
Lorenzo Romar has done this at Washington the past few years.

OrangeDW said:
I don't but I'm counting on us becoming the terrible team that gets lucky a couple times when the opponent comes out flat and plays terrible.

We lose them all.

This "D" is giving BC open looks and we don't adjust.
That is called coaching.

It is a chore to watch this, wake me up next year. They can do whatever with any of these coaches, stay, go, whatever

A lifelong friend of mine has a son who is a BC walk on. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of him in garbage time when we were ahead big. Guess I will get half my wish

I'm not sure where you see all this talent. They have no one who can put the ball on the floor and score. NO shooters off the dribble and no one with any clue how to play defense. They have to play man because they just can't play this zone.

I'm not sure where you see all this talent. They have no one who can put the ball on the floor and score. NO shooters off the dribble and no one with any clue how to play defense. They have to play man because they just can't play this zone.
You can't do anything in CBB when the game has passed your HC by and you have zero guard play. That's where we're at right now.

Has Thompson played in the second half?

Certainly seems like "perceived" talent. AW3 can shoot - it's obvious TT and Lydon are talented - I still like Battle. Not much else though

SU is +13 right now on live lines. I never thought I'd bet against a syracuse team but that seems like a gift. I don't think Vegas sees how bad this team is yet

Didn't Vegas have us as one of the NC favorites this year?

Yeah but besides all that, we are good right?

Maybe BC is the best team in the ACC and we're fine? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom