BC Game Thread... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely trash on such simple run plays...no excuses...none

BC 236 yards rushing and its not half time and we are selling out to stop the run and getting beat deep...WE CANT STOP ANYTHING EVEN WHEN WE TRY

You thought that the D was good against FSU??? Gave up 300 yards to Pitt in the first half. 63 points to the high-flying Terps. Chunk plays left and right to WMU. I believe that NC State quadrupled their number of 20+ yard pass plays they had prior to our game, against us.

Yeah, it helps that our offense has been awful. We shut out two teams in the second half two games in a row. Wasn’t the last time that happened like 1992 or something? Simmer down.

Momentum changed when we couldn't score the TD after hackett got to the two. This may get ugly if thr offense can't put up a TD here

Its sad this defense cannot handle their run game. When they stack the box, it leaves their WRs wide open, when we don't (like we just saw) Dillon/Bailey can run free all over us.

Thank god we get the ball at half lol. Dazzler threw a life line there.

Coley immediately went toward the flow of the line while Dillon broke it back side.

Whoever is coaching our Safeties is awful on teaching them to stay home.

Would rather lose this way then lose 17-14. But overall this is sad. And I expect our offense to follow suit shortly with the adversity

I’m seriously concerned about HCDB. If he believes in these coordinators, then I truly question his ability to establish a long term winning program. This is bush league.

I have been watching SU football and college football in general for a long time. I do not remember watching a more inept defensive performance by a college team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom