BC Game Thread... | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just so weird that Lynch HATES going to the middle. He’s obsessed with throwing to the side lines. It’s weird. Coach Lynch, if you’re reading this. You’re being weird. Stop.

OMG I have to turn off my updates from the Score.

Did we just give up?

We're going to learn a lot about Dino as a CEO. The coaching staff has been severely deficient in multiple areas this year. The slew of penalties and overall poor discipline, especially at this stage of the season, are directly on the staff. Game-planning/prep and scheme have been suspect to say the least. Dino is facing what should be an easy choice: keep his staff, or keep his fans.

We have the resources now to attract top candidates, and I think the opportunity to brainstorm with Dino would be an attractive prospect. Dino's offense needs to be able to change with the times; it seems like defenses have figured out the current incarnation (personnel issues and poor execution aside).

Next drive is a great time to call a backwards pass play or something down the sideline where they can push skinny ass Taj out of bounds and Tommy can throw into the crowd.

Lets also put Neal or Howard in at RB and not play Adams and Jordan since those 2 are playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom