BC Game Thread... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire defensive coaching staff needs to go. That half is the worst half of defensive football that I have ever seen. Dino is going to have to say goodbye to loyalty and clean house. He either does it or Wildhack will have to make him. This half was embarrassing to watch against a lousy BC team.

BC starts a RSo and RFr on their oline along with a RSo QB. They start a RFr and RSo at DE, a RFr at LB, and a RFr and RSo at CB. How do we not take advantage of their youth but they kill ours? Is youth really the problem?

Recruiting and coaching.

To repeat myself: my point was that Dino has never been in the position of having to replace staff that are underperforming as he clearly is now. If you want to vent about how bad they are relative to previous years, do it at someone else.

Thanks but I'll stick with what I posted if your not a fan just move along

Most disappointing SU football season in history, given preseason expectations, knocking 1993 out of that spot.

was ‘93 the Graves year where we scored like once in the last 3 games?

This gets worse every week. I have things to do I can't torture myself like this. It's GRobish. That second quarter was the absolute worst I have ever heard them play and I have been following them since 1959.

I’m not sure how we move forward. It’s now a complete rebuild. Can we recruit after this mess? It’s bad but something big has to change on the Coaching staff.

Judging by the current class that answer is no

Thanks but I'll stick with what I posted if your not a fan just move along
YOU are the one responding to ME. We're all upset about what's going on, but you need to read posts before responding to them.

was ‘93 the Graves year where we scores like once in the last 3 games?

93 was Graves senior year where we started top 10(maybe even top 5?), where we got shut out 49-0 and 43-0 back to back weeks by WVU and Miami in the middle of the season.

the following year, Kevin Mason as the QB, we started 6-1 and then couldn’t score for like the last 3 weeks of the season.

This gets worse every week. I have things to do I can't torture myself like this. It's GRobish. That second quarter was the absolute worst I have ever heard them play and I have been following them since 1959.
I will not even check to see the final results of the game or log unto Syracusefan.com. This team is completely off the rails.

A day like today should tell Babers we are under sized on D... the DL and LB's...
The entire defensive coaching staff needs to go. That half is the worst half of defensive football that I have ever seen. Dino is going to have to say goodbye to loyalty and clean house. He either does it or Wildhack will have to make him. This half was embarrassing to watch against a lousy BC team.
game against GT under Shafer was worse.. BUT NOT BY MUCH

Dino needs to completely clean house but I just can’t see him doing it.

93 was Graves senior year where we started top 10(maybe even top 5?), where we got shut out 49-0 and 43-0 back to back weeks by WVU and Miami in the middle of the season.

the following year, Kevin Mason as the QB, we started 6-1 and then couldn’t score for like the last 3 weeks of the season.

At least it was only 3 weeks each year that got ugly. I'd take that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom