BC Game Thread... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Thread funny its like they were sitting around waiting for TD to make 1 mistake and then jump in. lol

Just to be clear, him arm is great and that's easy to see. But I commented because on back to back plays he made really weird decisions, both noted by the broadcast team.
On the first one, he was out of the pocket and near the sideline, and decided to run the ball out of bounds for a loss when he could just throw it out of bounds pass the sticks. Just strange.

Then, he had the interesting fumble on the next play. It's just a combo of bad decision making in a 1 minute span. He has a great arm though.

Addazio just called Syracuse an explosive football team who can score points in a hurry.

giphy.gif

Boy am i glad I thought the game was at 330. At my niece's college diving meet trying not to have a heart attack and thankful I'm not watching

Dino didn't do a halftime interview I'm assuming for obvious reasons but is that part of his contract?

Sorry it doesn't, a few more games of this, there will be a new staff next year. This team is a mess from top to bottom, forgot being a CEO were Enron bad
To repeat myself: my point was that Dino has never been in the position of having to replace staff that are underperforming as he clearly is now. If you want to vent about how bad they are relative to previous years, do it at someone else.

They have no faith in TD to do anything. Dino has lost this team, we need a Q B who can make plays.

That's a total copout to blame Devito for how bad the defense is.

They've given up 484 yards and 44 points to Boston College in the first half. That's on them and not anyone on SU's offense

And Devito makes some aggravating plays but he's also 14-18 for 143 yards and 2 Tds

sitting down here watching Monroe and ward yelling at each other. Players look stunned. Don’t know what to do. This is super concerning. I hope they dig in and come out swinging in the second half, but these defensive flaws feel like bad scheme to me...not effort or talent.

This team is just disgraceful. No effort and we make everyone else look like beasts. Won’t win another game all season.

Sorry it doesn't, a few more games of this, there will be a new staff next year. This team is a mess from top to bottom, forgot being a CEO were Enron bad

Whos gonna do better at a P5 program you can't recruit at than the guy who won 10 games?

Players have regressed. Riley didn't used to be this bad and hes slower than he once was. Dino has to chose between experienced players who somehow went backwards and got worse or throwing in his mediocre recruits (see above) who likely don't look good in practice.

We'll see how we do next year when we aren't ranked and are catching a TD in Piscattaway against Buttgers.

We are making Dennis look like MATT RYAN HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attachments

• F4035CE5-CD4E-4E5A-8C8C-B99C0D078BA7.png
    F4035CE5-CD4E-4E5A-8C8C-B99C0D078BA7.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
In the Carrier Dome era, this team is probably only slightly better than those abysmal Greg Robinson teams. It's definitely in the same ballpark.
All the Robinson years...2014...1982. That’s six right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom