BC Game Thread... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year sucks and I'm really afraid what's going to happen during the off-season with transfers etc. It may not happen but I'm just not feeling great about it.

I should've bet the house on the over like I originally wanted to. Don't know how I talked myself out of it

With the players we have and the recruiting class coming in, we cannot play the way we play. We do not have the athletes for uptempo offense and a Tampa 2 defense. Our offensive possessions last 30 seconds and our defense can’t stop anyone. Recipe for disaster.

WE ARE PLAYING 9 GUYS IN THE BOX AND GAVE UP 350 YARDS RUSHING AT HALF !!!!

But name me just ONE good play he has made all season...

He got a lot worse. Hes slower, less quick, makes worse decisions, and fumbles kicks. Taj was better last year and didn't even hit the weight room to get stronger. Nykeim and Sharrod aren't good.

Trish = Custis. No dropoff there. Maybe an improvement.

We miss Devin Butler especially for his blocking on bubble screens despite the stone hands.

HT stats

1572717146469.png

Is this the worst performance ever by a Syracuse football team?
Has to rank right up there. At the beginning of the game the poor tackling was driving me crazy. Then instead of tackling the SU defense decided to just not defend anyone.

The Elephants and Hippos are anemic.

So, the defense is pre-emptively crapping the bed, because they don't believe in the offense? Is that where we are now?
I think it's more about attitude and being mentally checked out. Who knows what the locker room is like...

Wake Forest is another team who gets the same good but not elite type of recruits (we both do get some high level recruits with big offers though) like Syracuse yet they're out there ranked and pounding NC State today.

I'm thankful for the year Babers put together last year but that's looking like an anomaly.

I’m not sure how we move forward. It’s now a complete rebuild. Can we recruit after this mess? It’s bad but something big has to change on the Coaching staff.

This year sucks and I'm really afraid what's going to happen during the off-season with transfers etc. It may not happen but I'm just not feeling great about it.

Who are you worried about losing?

I'd love to be forced to pick up a ton of jucos/grad transfers to fill out the roster since those guys won't be 'projects' you have to wait on like our usual 2/3 star HS recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom