BC Game Thread... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This spring and summer need to be about gaining weight. I don’t want to see OL losing weight to better fight positions. All OL should be 300+ and DT should be at least 300. LB need to be 240 and WR need to be 200. These are minimums.

Everyone is sulking. Coaches look dejected. This is really hard to watch.
Stop watching like me. I’m just loving this thread now, some truly good stuff in here. Depressing but good.

what happened there?

Plane trouble. Most couldn't get there in time for Smackdown last night so had to call in a bunch of NXT stars. Finally got home this afternoon.

Getting boat raced by a bad BC team at home. As pathetic as it gets.

Not watching another game this season, and wishing I packed it in after Maryland.
We are going to the duke game, ughhh

Let’s just end the season now. Everyone has given up. Why prolong the agony. The only thing to look forward to now, relatively speaking, is who gets canned, who transfers out/in, do we get Cade fortin etc.

I was just going to say what Roddy did - that's the effort we needed on 4th down!

Which we couldn’t even do against Liberty. Should’ve known we were gonna SUCK way back then.
I'm with you. I have not quit on a season in my life. Close to 50 years. This is it.

This spring and summer need to be about gaining weight. I don’t want to see OL losing weight to better fight positions. All OL should be 300+ and DT should be at least 300. LB need to be 240 and WR need to be 200. These are minimums.
But then we won't go fast!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors