BC Game Thread... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is why? Yes we were great last year, but were staring at 4 wins, 4 wins, and 3 wins in 3 out of 4 years. How is that any better than what we’ve had?

The coordinators are terrible. The effort is terrible. Recruiting is bad. What is there that says Dino is the guy? I’ve been a huge fan, but the last few weeks have really put a sour taste in my mouth. This team is poorly coached.
There is nothing we do well. There is no discipline. The effort also seems to be lacking.

Glad i don't have ACCN. Just saw the score. We are back to square one. Last year was a special year where things went our way.

I think this one is going to be old school. BC is going to pound us with their big backs all game long. Our defense was in position to make big plays in the backfield time and time again last week, like all season, but couldn’t close the deal.

FSU’s best plays were counter running plays, which worked for big gains every time they tried them. Our defensive plays lack of discipline this season is remarkable. Will the opposition run a trick play for a huge gain/TD for the fifth straight game? It might be more than a 4 game streak; there have been so many gaffes I am losing track of them all.

One thing is for sure: this BC defense is very bad. If we can’t move the ball and score on them, we can’t do it on any ACC team. They are dead last in defense in the ACC, giving up 32 ppg.

Well they must have eaten their Wheaties this morning, look at the score, look at our team. This is going to be a long 3-9 season!

There is those stats monger plays but it’s so meaningless now in reality.
Stat monger. You mean them playing to make it presentable and do soemtjing

There is nothing we do well. There is no discipline. The effort also seems to be lacking.
Severely. I’m watching our D, and they can’t even fake try. It’s obvious they’ve given up. People are jogging, reaching for tackles. It’s putrid effort.

I’m amazed that there is anybody still in the stands that’s not a parent or family member. I’d be long gone by now.

Each fan still in the stands at the end of the game that not a family member of a player should be given the option of either free season tix next season or a refund of the amount paid for their 2019mseason tix

Don’t think it’s all about talent. There’s been something off and broken with this team since day one (besides the OL and bad QB decision / inability to read a defense).

We could/should have 9 more points and only be down 15 if Dino kicked the FGs.

My question is why? Yes we were great last year, but were staring at 4 wins, 4 wins, and 3 wins in 3 out of 4 years. How is that any better than what we’ve had?

The coordinators are terrible. The effort is terrible. Recruiting is bad. What is there that says Dino is the guy? I’ve been a huge fan, but the last few weeks have really put a sour taste in my mouth. This team is poorly coached.
Because I like him as a head coach. Recruiting isn't bad. Give him a chance to land new coordinators. If he doesn't turn it around in two or three years then make a HC change.

Hate to say this hate hate to say this but we are worse than Rutgers
Its true
F8476E3D-6DE9-4073-9DBA-022D20F76E9C.png
Idk I think we are still a bit better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics