BC game thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BC game thread

Have to find a way to make them pay when they double or triple team Rak.

BC appears to be playing lets waste 25 seconds and chuck a 3 every possession.
This game is going to be ugly. Our offense is bad and they are making 3's.
JB will extend the zone and BC will have to make 12+ 3s to win this game.

jdubs30 said:
Awesoem pass by Rak wow

I'm a sentimental guy.

Watching Xmas pass out of s double and convert the hooks inside makes me cry a little in admiration

I knew Kaleb was going to get stuffed 3 seconds before it happened.

Eric15 said:
I knew Kaleb was going to get stuffed 3 seconds before it happened.

I knew yesterday.

Kaleb needs to start knocking down jumpers and finishing in transition or it will only be a matter of time before Howard steals minutes from him next year.

Loved the view of McC and Coleman enjoying the great move by Christmas.

It is nice to McCullough engaged on the bench - Coleman as well.

Poor Rak... Him and Mike are the only two who showed up; Let them play a two man game every time down. Astonishing to see how not ready Johnson is. Same with Joseph, someone just needs to tell him if he wants to run a fast break; has to look dish, because he really isn't capable of finishing consistently in the open floor

What G just did right there… drive to the hoop, contort his body, go up with the left hand… that's the type of athletic improvisation I desperately wish we could see from Roberson.

Christmas begging for the foul...not much contact on that one on the review.

Was that Roberson again? Why does he keep yanking on the rim?????????? This is third or fourth straight game he's done that.

Was that Roberson again? Why does he keep yanking on the rim?????????? This is third or fourth straight game he's done that.

Programming glitch - Hopkins will do some recoding at halftime.

Scouting report

As much as we benefit from other teams not seeing a zone like ours (length, usually, and caliber), I also think our scouting reports must suffer a bit as well.

Someone mentioned a guy who was 3/17 making them against us...welllllllll, that's probably because he's had a guy in his grill for the last 5 games...there's no tape that shows "hey, this dude sucks but if you lethim shoot wide open threes he's money"

On offense, we should have throw it to Rak on 10 straight possessions, scripted like in football

I'd actually love to see a Syracuse scouting report before games

Terrific comeback so far though

Ii'm can't believe JB was playing Rak with two fouls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom