BC game thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

BC game thread

...have you watched this game?

This is one of the worst P5 teams I've seen in a long time. I mean...holy crap. They. Are. Bad.

But if you judged a team just based on one half of work… what would you say about us after the first half of the Ga Tech game?

We're playing fine. But BC is just bad.

I mean...they're not good. At all.
They led in 2nd half against #2 team in the country. I am picking VA to win it all over UK. I bet ill regret that pick in a couple months! Lol but seriously i like UVA over UK right now

They led in 2nd half against #2 team in the country. I am picking VA to win it all over UK. I bet ill regret that pick in a couple months! Lol but seriously i like UVA over UK right now
I think that speaks more to UVA than BC. BC probably played out of their heads, and UVA probably played poorly. I didn't see the game, so I don't know. But this is a terrible basketball team. There's a reason they're 0-the season in the ACC.

Holy crap, man. I just got in, checked the score on ESPN, and skated through this thread. And I had to go back and look to make sure we were ahead 35-17, not the other way around. :confused:

Seriously, how does BJ miss every shot by so much? Even chippies. :(
BJ has a rare case of the bunny yips. Pretty sure Roberson had it last year. So you can say, it's contagious...er, lies dormant for a year. It will clear. But who knows who gets it next year!

I trust we're not wearing that awful blue and orange combination again ... :eek:

Im late but Im here. You can breathe now guys.

Man rak is really an abused player down low who doesn't get nearly the number of "in the act" calls he should get. But he draws probably as many fouls in the country as he fights for position down low. He has to average 2-3 of those a game

Man rak is really an abused player down low who doesn't get nearly the number of "in the act" calls he should get. But he draws probably as many fouls in the country as he fights for position down low. He has to average 2-3 of those a game

Some of these he's complaining about aren't all that much contact...he should get more calls jockeying for position though.

This officiating is just weird on the contact down low.

Gbinije should drive more he's a great finisher.

"His focus on what's been happening on the offensive end is really having an adverse effect on him on the defensive end"

What the hell is he talking about?

Joseph super slow on the recovery - well done.

He always does that token jab, but never actually challenges the shooter nonsense...

I think Elmore made a good point. And Rak can't extend his arms out...just hold them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom