BC game thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BC game thread

Cooney certainly ain't no Devo driving left.

When is cooneys next good play? Its been 3 halves since he made one.

Alsacs said:
Rak and G are the only players that can score one on one.

Roberson should have to dribble a basketball all over campus the entire year like that football movie

I say that lovingly because the jumper is ok and with a first step and a handle he'd be a really good player

Really amazing we're 13-5.

Arguably one of the worst in several categories:

Quality of bench

Shooting

Transition offense

Am I the only one who can't help but laugh when cooney is playing like this... Just looks in total desperation mode offensively. Let it come to you trev!

Orangeman said:
Roberson should have to dribble a basketball all over campus the entire year like that football movie I say that lovingly because the jumper is ok and with a first step and a handle he'd be a really good player

Forced turnover chino!

BC seems to be learning the rules of basketball still. They do weird stuff.

No seriously, you guys. BC is really bad.

Eh, they aren't that bad. They played Virginia very competitively on Saturday until UVA broke it open late.

Roberson seems less dominant on the boards of late.

Eh, they aren't that bad. They played Virginia very competitively on Saturday until UVA broke it open late.
...have you watched this game?

This is one of the worst P5 teams I've seen in a long time. I mean...holy crap. They. Are. Bad.

No seriously, you guys. BC is really bad.
I hear you but tell that to Virginia too, BC just gave them a good game. I think BC led in 2nd half. Imo we are doing some things to make BC look real bad tonight. Go Cuse 2nd half!

The D is definitely better when Patterson is in.

Really amazing we're 13-5.

Arguably one of the worst in several categories:

Quality of bench

Shooting

Transition offense
Got an all-American center though.

BC is almost making a quarter of their shot attempts!

When will Boeheim realize the zone just isn't cutting it anymore? Gotta switch to man-to-man if we wanna win!

I hear you but tell that to Virginia too, BC just gave them a good game. I think BC led in 2nd half. Imo we are doing some things to make BC look real bad tonight. Go Cuse 2nd half!
We're playing fine. But BC is just bad.

I mean...they're not good. At all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom