BC game thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

BC game thread

"His focus on what's been happening on the offensive end is really having an adverse effect on him on the defensive end"

What the hell is he talking about?
I didn't even try to make sense of that haha

Silent g has a smudge of Lawrence Moten in his game. He's been solid tonight.

I think that speaks more to UVA than BC. BC probably played out of their heads, and UVA probably played poorly. I didn't see the game, so I don't know. But this is a terrible basketball team. There's a reason they're 0-the season in the ACC.

Our best player went 0-8 and we won by 15... We still have not put together a full 40 minutes in ACC play, but one thing to note about UVA is they don't generally come out of the gate with a 10 point run. We wear teams down and then outlast them in the second half, so a lot of teams will stay close for a half regardless of how good they are. That being said, the only way to beat KY is to play a full 40 min at a high level.

If G is going it totally changes this team; he opens it for Cooney and Rak with his ability to drive, pass and shoot. Cooney is gonna get hounded whether he's making shots or not (and Rak will get doubled) but if G is hitting shots and driving, it opens it up for everyone else.

G is literally our only player who can get to the hoop and finish. One guy. So bizarre. He is every bit as important as Rak and Cooney. It's crazy how bad everyone is after those three. Roberson would be riding a ton of pine lately if we had anyone else. Anyone.

I think Elmore made a good point. And Rak can't extend his arms out...just hold them up.
Elmore doing a bit better tonight with the analysis - more balanced.

So I take it Chinonso is in for Rak (with his 4 pf's)

Joseph tried to go all Steph Curry....

Did.

Not.

Work.

Joseph continues to improve. Still makes some freshman errors but he is improving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom