BC Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Mark it down. Joseph will be a transformed player next year. TRob, Joseph, and G (if he comes back) is a nice nucleus to build around.

supp said:
Mark it down. Joseph will be a transformed player next year. TRob, Joseph, and G (if he comes back) is a nice nucleus to build around.

I still don't buy into Roberson yet. He either looks great or extremely pedestrian.

Where's g going?

G is putting together a very nice stat line.

Yeah, I don't know what twothree and jdubs are thinking. G is pretty close to elite if not already there. He could play on any Boeheim team.

jdubs30 said:
Kaleb really just has a nice little mid range J...it's a shame he rarely gets to use it, usaully due to his own mistakes...

He has to look for it.

GoHamSU said:
Where's g going?

Dependent on what his NBA chances would be after being a 5th year senior, he could leave after this season to get paid in Europe. I'm not sure he can really improve his NBA stock or overseas stock that much by staying another year, especially with the numbers he's put up so far.

Yeah, I don't know what twothree and jdubs are thinking. G is pretty close to elite if not already there. He could play on any Boeheim team.
He's a good player, he'd play on most teams due to his versatilty and shooting. But I don't think he'd get a ton of run on those 2010-2013 teams...mostly because of the talent we had.

supp said:

From 2010-2014 who does he start over?

In what strange world can the defender undercut you and ride you out 5 feet and not get called for a foul?

I don't think G is good enough for the NBA especially at his age. I guess he could leave for Europe but probably only it SU gets another year ban

Dependent on what his NBA chances would be after being a 5th year senior, he could leave after this season to get paid in Europe. I'm not sure he can really improve his NBA stock or overseas stock that much by staying another year, especially with the numbers he's put up so far.
I don't think age matters that much in Europe...but there's no doubt he could improve his stock enough to get drafted next year. His age alone will most likely keep him out of the first round regardless though.

BC is killing us by double teaming Rak and Johnson/Roberson giving us nothing but 2 early 3pt shots in the first half.

Roberson needs to work on his offense this offseason.

Hanlan 5 points in 1st half, 9 in 8 minutes of second half.

jdubs30 said:
I don't think age matters that much in Europe...but there's no doubt he could improve his stock enough to get drafted next year. His age alone will most likely keep him out of the first round regardless though.

The age is the only reason I think he would consider it. I personally don't think he will, but I can see why and wouldn't fault him if he did, even if it was just Europe he can start making his six figure income a year earlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom