BC Gameday... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schrader putting his head down and trying to run though seven defenders to get the two-point conversion sort of sums him up.

On 1.5 good legs. Not sure what the play call was there.

Get on the phone with DEION SANDERS tonight!

Want to be a relevant program, go hire Deion.
No, hire a coach, not a personality. No offense to Deion but how about he actually coach’s some FBS ball

FYI...heck of a game going on on ESPN2 between UCF 38 and USF (1-10) 39. If you want to watch modern college football.

Schrader putting his head down and trying to run though seven defenders to get the two-point conversion sort of sums him up.
Gadsden just stood there. Didn’t block or try to get open, so….what else was he going to do?

Normally he passes up the hand off to Tucker who has a lane to run in too

Nice to see Cooper have a good game after multiple games with a bunch of drops.

We are playing in Boston. We will get you a map. Then I will tell you what the Florida cop said to me about Mass when I went to Florida to bury my Aunt. Their hatred for us is very real

It’s definitely a fact. We have education and all of that. They detest education.

quick whistle FFFFF'd us there?

I agree. Isnr a rover supposed to be making plays all over the field? Hes good at getting blocked

I don't agree with that. Barron has been pretty good for us.
That penalty was a bonehead thing to do, but it wasn't that terrible a chuck at the end of the play, to be honest. It's just that the whole game is on edge, so they have to call that stuff.

Honest question. Does everyone tonight want this team to win? I always want the kids to excel but a part of me is so sick of Dino and I want him gone and maybe there’s a chance he gets fired

Let’s not forget that BC is terrible. We still have time to be slightly less terrible than them!

Honest question. Does everyone tonight want this team to win? I always want the kids to excel but a part of me is so sick of Dino and I want him gone and maybe there’s a chance he gets fired
Kinda like tanking in pro sports. People will be against you but admittedly if we go 6-7 and Dino is gone it may be better for the program.

The problem is our AD will keep him.

This. Not suppose to root for your team to lose but man if it gets the chance to start the turn around quicker by ousting him sooner... It's tempting to root for. He's getting fired sooner or later. It's happening. He's horrible. Just how long is it gonna take...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom