BC Gameday... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with that. Barron has been pretty good for us.
That penalty was a bonehead thing to do, but it wasn't that terrible a chuck at the end of the play, to be honest. It's just that the whole game is on edge, so they have to call that stuff.

In fairness to SU, they haven’t called BC for any comparable things after plays. So at least call it both ways.

Honest question. Does everyone tonight want this team to win? I always want the kids to excel but a part of me is so sick of Dino and I want him gone and maybe there’s a chance he gets fired
Even if they win I still want him gone. We know who he is after 7 years. If he could recruit a little better, make better gameday/management decisions and have a disciplined team, I’d probably stomach a few more years. It’s not necessarily all about the record.

This. Not suppose to root for your team to lose but man if it gets the chance to start the turn around quicker by ousting him sooner... It's tempting to root for. He's getting fired sooner or later. It's happening. He's horrible. Just how long is it gonna take...
When the buyout is essentially nothing.

Honest question. Does everyone tonight want this team to win? I always want the kids to excel but a part of me is so sick of Dino and I want him gone and maybe there’s a chance he gets fired
Oh, I want to win. And we aren't firing Dino this year.

Is 1 win tonight worth 3+ years of this?

Whatever happened to David walker as a coach? I lost him after whatever happened w him at Pitt.

Good replies to my questions. Thanks all. Just curious. I always want to win just curious on everyone else’s. It’s been a rough day for us all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom