Beat Duke shirts! | Syracusefan.com

Beat Duke shirts!

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
893008_10152363380455166_1462838918_o.jpg

I think Duke at home needs to move their student section closer to the court so they can better express their sportsmanship. Obviously the increased spitting distance will help Duke win more home games.

I think our student body section should bring megaphones during home games with Duke so we can better express our sportsmanship with Duke.

But I have to make a confession. After years of experiencing Duke like conditions during Orange away games at Pitt, I am so looking forward to Duke playing at Pitt. And Pitt playing at Duke so both schools can get a healthy dose of their own student body spitting distance medicine!! Oh boy, I just can't wait!!! Karma is a beotch!!!

Response of one of my Duke buddies:
This is perfect. With MD leaving we will need someone else to chant "Not our rival" at and have it really irk them.
Your friend is right.
We'll never be more than another tough opponent for Duke...certainly not the arch-rival.
The shirts look nice but they're rather pathetic.
You think they're busy printing "Beat Syracuse" shirts in Durham?

Your friend is right.
We'll never be more than another tough opponent for Duke...certainly not the arch-rival.
The shirts look nice but they're rather pathetic.
You think they're busy printing "Beat Syracuse" shirts in Durham?

Col, you speak the Truth. There are many people who hate Duke, but as far as I know Duke only deigns to hate one team: Carolina. But hey! We can still have fun with it.

Duke fans are despicable preppy rich douches.

I hope we beat them so thoroughly home and away that it makes there athletes question their ability to play basketball.

I wish not only a W, but a massacre.

Now that the comparisons are coming up, who is going to make the "Carmelo > Parker" signs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom