Beating Gtown, UConn and Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Beating Gtown, UConn and Louisville

When is the last time we can say we accomplished THAT?!

No doubt. And I loved JB breaking tendancy and sitting Scoop's out of control ass down for the stretch run tonight. Triche was solid the last 5 mins.

No doubt. And I loved JB breaking tendancy and sitting Scoop's out of control ass down for the stretch run tonight. Triche was solid the last 5 mins.
I didn't think he was out of control. I think he was trying to make something happen.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

not too mention it was in six nights. huge props to the team and staff to gut that one out on the road.

A masterful coaching job by JB to pull out yet another tough win!

yeah, just win baby! I like the fact that two of these were nailbiters, gotta be able to win the close ones.

I for one found this to be a great game, yeah it was low scoring but these teams really slugged it out in this one, both overcoming deficits to take the lead back on multiple occasions with it coming right down to the very end.

Who would have thought 3-0 during this stretch?

Special, special team with giant freaking balls to pull out a game like when almost everything went wrong.

The best play of the game was when their big man had the ball at the foul line and nobody got near him. He didn't know what the hell to do and was afraid to dribble so he just threw it away and KJo had an easy steal.

3 in a row is HUGE. I don't care how good or bad we played, or how up or down any of those teams are. That is just freaking huge!

Couldnt agree more. Was thinking earlier today that I'd post the same thing if we won.

that's a nice string of wins. i see the hoyas split last week (lost to us and beat sju) and still climbed a couple poll spots.

3 in a row is HUGE. I don't care how good or bad we played, or how up or down any of those teams are. That is just freaking huge!

Agreed, agreed, agreed.

LGO!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom