Beer of choice | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Beer of choice

ive discovered craft beer in the last couple years, my beer fridge is packed with all different stuff. apparently i buy more beer than i drink. but ill be having a bunch between thurs nite and sat nite.

i got some sam 76, those are great when youre having more than a couple, pretty light and smooth. founders centennial ipa is great. also got a bunch of hazy ipa's.

duh

syracuse-pale-ale.jpg

Bracket Buster Pale Ale from Weldwerks. 'Tis the season and it's a really good sipping beer!
Where are you located? I thought that was still a relatively unknown Brewery for us in CO. It's been my favorite CO Brewery for a while now. I'll put Juicybits or Alphabits against almost any IPA's

If I’m going with a session beer, love me some Labatts Blue.

Craft beer: Southern Tier IPA

Seasonal Sam Adams is always in play..

ugh had that growing up. We always referred to it as skunk pee. But obviously many people like it because it sold a lot. Mine is Michelob Amber Boch now, although I don't drink much beer. I prefer Crown Royale and Coke!

Wait a minute, you’re looking down your nose at OV splits while consuming an Anheuser Busch product?

It’s kinda the same genre.

I prefer a cocktail to beer.
But I keep some Shocktop or Blue Moon on hand. I've had a 12 pack in the fridge for possibly 2 months, 5 left.
I enjoy it but I get a two-fer because those beers are enjoyed with an ORANGE slice.

If not that then water ... or Crystal Light fruit punch because I'm basically 12.

That Other Half?

Yes Sir, were getting regular distro up here now with the new brewery in Roch (still not fully open yet) as there doing can releases every week or every other week and letting some slip down to Now & Later as well.

Last edited:
None. Been sober for almost 10 years! But I will drink a non-alcoholic beverage out of my Syracuse pint glass for good luck, though.

Constantly thinking that life would be better off without drinking. Would be healthier, wealthier and just better off I imagine. Just worried about being bored. Most of my hobbies end up being related to drinking a few beers.

Looking at getting my hands on some of the Genesee Dream Ale's when they get released this weekend.

Space Diamonds DDH was one of the best IPAs I've ever had.

Thats really good as well, got a bunch of it in the fall and have a few that survived in the back of the fridge. Had one this past weekend and it still held up for the most part which is almost unheard of for a NE IPA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom