Beer of choice | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Beer of choice

any pearl jam fans? im in a pearl jam/beer group on facebook. thats basically where i discovered craft beer.

im in nj but went to syracuse for the miami game, they had this on tap at faegans and dino bbq, it was so damn good. havent seen it near me.

juice-bomb-mockup.png

Thursday will be a later work night...so I will stick with my normal go to of Busch Lattes. When we play Saturday, not sure of game time...but I am guessing I will go with Busch Lattes. I have a fantasy draft for the NCAA wrestling tourney tonight...I am going to go with Busch Lattes.

Sunday I will drink Whiskey...for Breakfast.
In his next life, I hope Grayson Allen comes back as your toilet

I'll drink beer until the final buzzer. One more to celebrate, then I'll switch to whiskey.

If we are moving to liquor then there is nothing smoother than top shelf Tequila, like Don Julio, and nothing harsher than the cheap crap!

Wait a minute, you’re looking down your nose at OV splits while consuming an Anheuser Busch product?

It’s kinda the same genre.

OV is better. At least it's Canadian!

im in nj but went to syracuse for the miami game, they had this on tap at faegans and dino bbq, it was so damn good. havent seen it near me.

View attachment 156762

Sloop is very good, NY brewery that has pretty good distribution throughout the state. Lots of good IPA's. They have a new tropical one my wife is a big fan of. Depending on where you live in NJ might be a nice trip on a weekend in the summer to the brewery.

Very interesting! I may have to track that down!
we took a guided trip to the tequileria where they allowed us to make our own signature blends & then bottled them for us. they won't ship them so we have to go back down whenever we're running low.

when we were evacuated from our home during the 2017 skirball fire, these bottles were among the first things my wife loaded into the car!

Still on a college palate and budget so Mich Ultra will be my beer of choice Thursday :rolleyes:

Still on a college palate and budget so Mich Ultra will be my beer of choice Thursday :rolleyes:

That beer is making a comeback. See it a lot more in the summer. Common drink around pools. Probably due to the low cal marketing.

Oh yes, I forgot about that beauty. You don't see it down here in the Carolinas. Good Call!!
You have the same taste in beer as my Dad. The skunkier the better. Growing up, he always a bunch of Cinci beer in our basement fridge, which was actually brewed in Canada.

I'll drink beer until the final buzzer. One more to celebrate, then I'll switch to whiskey.

Whiskey used to be my drink of choice until I was about 30, then I realized it made me want to fight everybody around me and I'd get into a bar fight once a week. It was vodka since and the bar fights have been limited.

The American Labatts 50. Can drink this all day (and Labatts 50 has become very hard to find).

chesties.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom