Beer of choice | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Beer of choice

Excellent beer I have been enjoying for some recent SU games
maxresdefault.jpg

Is that really beer?

Always preferred light beers. I think miller lite is the best of the light beers.

For cheap lighter beer nothing is better than UC (if that's wrong of me then I don't want to be right)

For more mid rangey type stuff Saranac Pale Ale is a classic.

For hoppy heavy stuff I like Heady Topper and Fiddlehead from those wonderful northern neighbors in VT

Lots of couch time coming up for us older fans and get togethers for the younger ones. So what is your beer of choice while watching? Mine is Sam Adam's, and recently its Sam '76. I say beer as anything stronger (like a good bourbon) will get you past the mellow stage to quickly as you try to repeatedly wet your whistle as you scream at the games.

For those out to view the games, PLEASE drink sensibly and to moderation. SU needs you to cheer them on this weekend and next season!

Anchorage Brewing Company

View attachment 156759

I have to imagine that ends up being too syrupy. Triples and Quads are pretty darn tough to keep decent, though at 11.4% that is a lot closer to a triple than a quad. Knee Deep out near Sacramento used to make a lot of triples and quads and they were usually pretty good.

Love me some Modern Times.

Attachments

• CC1C6792-11F1-48EF-B5FD-956102F744CA.jpeg
    CC1C6792-11F1-48EF-B5FD-956102F744CA.jpeg
    357.5 KB · Views: 5
Anything that smells skunky when opened. A Heineken that sat in the sun for awhile then re-cooled. Yummy!!:)

I'll take that King Julius and Alter Ego you have there in the background...

LOL I pulled the pic from the web but love Tree house to. Made a major run there in August and spent $500+, had to buy another cooler. Felt like a kid in a candy store, just amazing beer.

Their Gaelic Ale is one of my all time favorites. Wish I was drinking that this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom