Beer of choice | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Beer of choice

I dont have time to read this thread right now, but for the few I did read, major shout to Utica Club!!! Also great respect to llandz and Old Style from her meetup, even if she has never personally tasted it(I dont know).

Odds are that if I am not prevented, I will reply to this with more detail later. Partly due to a (bleep), I'm partaking for the first time in about a month and havent remembered the last time I felt so good.

To quote a friend from the days of yore, "My favorite beer? Free beer!" (seriously, I'll drink that putrid cool guy stuff if it's free!)

ive discovered craft beer in the last couple years, my beer fridge is packed with all different stuff. apparently i buy more beer than i drink. but ill be having a bunch between thurs nite and sat nite.

i got some sam 76, those are great when youre having more than a couple, pretty light and smooth. founders centennial ipa is great. also got a bunch of hazy ipa's.
If your problem of buying more than you drink persists, let me know. I specialize in drinking other people's beer.

Really, shouldn't we all be drinking Natty Bo on Thursday - clearly should be the beer of Boeheim lovers everywhere.

459950.jpg

Anything from The Other Half (Brooklyn) and Singlecut (Astoria NY) are right up there w the others I mentioned
Try Sloop and Long Island Brewing Company as well

Really, shouldn't we all be drinking Natty Bo on Thursday - clearly should be the beer of Boeheim lovers everywhere.

459950.jpg

You can still get this stuff in Saskatchewan.

Bohemian-Maid-Beer-Labels-Northwest-Brewing-Company-Limited_19858-1.jpg

Wait a minute, you’re looking down your nose at OV splits while consuming an Anheuser Busch product?

It’s kinda the same genre.

Michelob is the only Anheuser Busch product I really like. The others not so much. They are still better than OV but not by to much. Then again it is just my opinion and I really don't drink much beer, only if it is really hot outside and I work up a thirst. Otherwise I drink Crown Royale usually, but I like Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan as well. I guess I just prefer whiskey and then rum over beer!

I had a bottle of Trillium Barrell Aged Affogato at lunch today...

Attachments

• AB0DA931-906E-4AC5-97D1-C60F80AE77A9.jpeg
    AB0DA931-906E-4AC5-97D1-C60F80AE77A9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
I thought I would get this thread going again. Has anyone here tried fantastic haze from Sierra Nevada?

I thought I would get this thread going again. Has anyone here tried fantastic haze from Sierra Nevada?
Little Hazy Thing’s great too

i know all you beer snobs will have a go at me for this, but my go-to drink has become white claw mango

i know all you beer snobs will have a go at me for this, but my go-to drink has become white claw mango
Nah. That's "fruit punch"-y enough for the craft beer snobs to like it. If you had said that you prefer to buy Miller Genuine Draft when you buy beer in a store (like I do), then the beer snobs, especially the craft beer snobs, would go berserk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom