Beer of choice | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Beer of choice

I recently found this ipa that I really like called goose island next coast. Anyone here have it?

This time of year?

samuel_adams_cold_snap-253x300.jpg

Maybe my favorite seasonal of all time.

You have the same taste in beer as my Dad. The skunkier the better. Growing up, he always a bunch of Cinci beer in our basement fridge, which was actually brewed in Canada.

Never tried Cinci Beer. Will have to try it if I ever come across it,

The Alchemist- Lucious- a great stout. Hardywood has several great stouts too. I couldn’t drink them during a game as my stomach is in knots but they are a great victory celebration- so I plan on having 6 more this season.
I always go with a Heady Topper for big games. I can only have a second if I spread them out, otherwise i'm worthless.

Any DIPA from Tree House or Trillium

Sip of Sunshine from Lawson’s
Good friend sent me a case of Trillium over a month ago. I've drank them sparingly. One to start each game, got some serious bar credit with giving a few to the owner of my local IPA bar. I have one left, it's Summer Street, it's being saved for when we make the Sweet16.

If you can get your hands on any Weldwerks (Greeley, CO), specifically Juicy Bits, it's better than Sip o Sunshine, and I really like that.

Honey Brown!! One of my main college bars used to have 50 cent Honey Browns on Thursdays, so I drank a ton of that stuff when I was 21-22.

Don’t think I’ve had it since. I need to find a case for old times sake.
I did the same thing with Killians last year! It was a throw back to my tip hill days (haven’t lived in Syracuse in 10 yrs)

Also, the throwback did not let me down.

Heineken, very cold!

Another good beer.

What’s with all these beers with fruit juices added?

I was a big Molson fan growing up - Export Ale and Special Dry were my favorites.

I don't drink that often anymore, but when I do, I typically go for pilseners and lagers.

I recently found this ipa that I really like called goose island next coast. Anyone here have it?
Light IPA. Good for summer drinking. The company I work for sells it.

stone-brewing-tangerine-express-ipa__73109.1524748412.jpg

This will probably be the beginning of Thursday, with a transition to Coronas as the evening sets in.

Btw, if anyone ever sees Victoria Bitter ("VB") sold in the U.S., I'll pay a solid finder's fee.

I hunger for the day either of those breweries actually gets distribution. My bank account on the other hand can definitely wait.
I’m tying to make a tailgate this year. Bring you some more Beatnik Sour

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom