Bees is online | Syracusefan.com

Bees is online

On the ex gf board lol

they set the window to at least a week. so anyone that has been there in the past week, maybe more, will show up. the number is slowly declining.

feel sorry for the people who haven't realized what has happened. it's like the Sahara over there.

feel sorry for the people who haven't realized what has happened. it's like the Sahara over there.

i have been sending pm's to people i know haven't moved yet and may not know.

Bees you need to get Cali over here ...

he's here. but anyone that knows someone that isnt here, send them an email. if you see someone posting over there and its obvious they don't know we moved, send them a pb in the ezinbox. and for the more adventurous, post the link here every once in awhile.

Well on my way to getting banned after my last post lol

yea, you posted on manley which can't be read by as many.

he's here. but anyone that knows someone that isnt here, send them an email. if you see someone posting over there and its obvious they don't know we moved, send them a pb in the ezinbox. and for the more adventurous, post the link here every once in awhile.

Did somebody tell RutgersAl yet?

Yes, but they are getting a new publisher for the Manley Zoo site;)

Im going to keep talking trash over there to see how long it takes me to get banned even though im paid til january.
thats the reason i am occasionally still going on the scout board..to see who else you are making mad lol

That place is as dry as Death Valley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom