Bees | Syracusefan.com

Bees

sabach

All American
If you can answer. What is he appealing? If it is academics, I can only come up with the fact that he has been ruled ineligible for the rest of the season and is appealing that decision. Since the appeal will not be ruled on until Tuesday, he is certainly out tonight and Monday. If the appeal is denied, he's done. But my question is what could he be appealing? If he failed a class, he failed a class. What is there to appeal and who is he appealing to?

If you can answer. What is he appealing? If it is academics, I can only come up with the fact that he has been ruled ineligible for the rest of the season and is appealing that decision. Since the appeal will not be ruled on until Tuesday, he is certainly out tonight and Monday. If the appeal is denied, he's done. But my question is what could he be appealing? If he failed a class, he failed a class. What is there to appeal and who is he appealing to?

He's appealing to his right to privacy, If you were a student at Syracuse and had an issue with grades (or whatever) do you think it would be fair to announce it to the public before it was settled?
And that's most likely why Bees and others will not spill their guts to us. We'll know when the time comes for us to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom