Benny Williams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Benny Williams

What would be cool would be if there was one with all the players and the NIL deal was a portion to each guy. To me that would sell a lot more. That would work for a Banner and just a bunch of things

I always read this as The Player Strunk.

Just me?

Ah, well.
Animated GIF

The Benny/Jimmy and who starts conversation...I do like that they're hearing Benny is playing well in practice!

I agree w/Waters' assessment. I think a few weeks ago, Jimmy was the starter by default because of his experience. At that time, I'm sure he was out-performing Benny in practice regularly as Benny was acclimating himself to the newness of everything.

I felt then that Benny might come off the bench during the extremely challenging early portion of the schedule. It all just depends on how quickly Benny is able to get past the 'thinking' stage and begin to rely on his instinctive skills. I felt he'd start to 'get there' eventually, at least by the time January comes around. But now...maybe that early take has gotta be tossed aside...

So the last few weeks of practice before the first game were always gonna be decisive in telling JAB what kind of starting line up he's gonna want to ride on. If Benny has crossed that threshold at this very early stage, then that is a very good sign, indeed, for this season.

With Benny's athleticism, height, and ball-handling skills, he may be The Guy who makes plays constantly whenever he's on the court. If he shows that kind of game impact early on, we're gonna have a fantastic season...

Simon Rex Good Luck GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom