Bernie was in Florida recruiting last night | Syracusefan.com

Bernie was in Florida recruiting last night

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
When news broke.

petethamel.75_normal.jpg

PeteThamelNYT Pete Thamel

For what its worth, a Syracuse source told me Bernie Fine was recruiting in Florida last night when allegations broke.

I thought the recruiting was on Hop and Autry? Can anyone clarify?

it is but you can have 3 on the road at any time. When jb was working for US.A. basketball, bernie was on the road. I don't know what ws up last night.

At least we know that since it was a flight trip, Davis couldn't have been with him.

When news broke.

petethamel.75_normal.jpg

For what its worth, a Syracuse source told me Bernie Fine was recruiting in Florida last night when allegations broke.

I do not believe Bernie has recruited since Hop became a full=fledged coach. (That is when he was given the "associate head coach" title.

and he found out about everything from a call from Leo Rautins while he was down there believe it or not.

was he recruiting gathers again?:bat:

When news broke.

petethamel.75_normal.jpg

BULLSHIT... Ricardo Gathers doesn't live in Florida.

Doesn't his mother live down in FLA? That was the reasoning behind him trying to get a head coaching job down there years ago. Forget where specifically...Florida Atlantic...Florida Intl..one of those sunshine state directionals...

would explain him being down there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom