Best admin and coaches top to bottom | Syracusefan.com

Best admin and coaches top to bottom

Starting with Super Kent followed by Wild, JB, Desko, Hill and Dino this is as strong an admin head coaching lineup since i have been following SU.
i would have agreed a month ago. i now have reservations re the chancellor and the jury is still out on wildhack.
i agree on coaches though.

i would have agreed a month ago. i now have reservations re the chancellor and the jury is still out on wildhack.
The jury is certainly not still out on Wildhack. Just his name recognition helps us in ACC circles and he's getting leaned on by other ADs when it comes to the media side of the game for the conference.

Wildhack has gotten a bunch of hires to help football/Dino. Did alright by JB.

So far, so good.

After the lackluster Pearl ceremony I'm not impressed with the new AD regime.

Starting with Super Kent followed by Wild, JB, Desko, Hill and Dino this is as strong an admin head coaching lineup since i have been following SU.

Ian McIntyre is one hell of a coach for the men's soccer team. Great rep among his peers.

Reactions: gbo
Ian McIntyre is one hell of a coach for the men's soccer team. Great rep among his peers.
Gotta give some props to DG. He made a mess of our two biggest programs, but he made some very good hires for the "Olympic" or "non-revenue" sports.

The jury is certainly not still out on Wildhack. Just his name recognition helps us in ACC circles and he's getting leaned on by other ADs when it comes to the media side of the game for the conference.
Sure it is, the fact that he has only been on the job for less than a year tells you that. He has strengths for sure, but he still has no track record as an AD or a very limited one. Now I happen to think he will do a great job, but I'm not willing to declare anything until I see him handle the next few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom