Best Movie Villains | Syracusefan.com

Best Movie Villains

moqui

generational talent
inspired by Jekelish in the Best Commercial's thread, I start this category off with Wes Studi's terrifying portrayal of Magua in Michael Mann's under-appreciated version of Last of the Mohicans

He was a great villain. And on the topic of native American 'villains', he's the bald guy in tons of movies (Dances with Wolves???) and almost always plays the bad guy. I can't remember his name for the life of me.

Another one of my favorites is Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber in Die Hard.

The Joker...TDK
Loki

Jared Harris Prof. James Moriarty

He was a great villain. And on the topic of native American 'villains', he's the bald guy in tons of movies (Dances with Wolves???) and almost always plays the bad guy. I can't remember his name for the life of me.

Another one of my favorites is Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber in Die Hard.
He was also great as Snape, although ultimately not a villan. Just a great actor.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

here's a couple :
willem dafoe as rick masters in TO LIVE and DIE IN LA.
dennis hopper as frank booth in BLUE VELVET.

Agent Smith in The Matrix
Joshua (Gary Busey) in Lethal Weapon
Johnny Lawrence in The Karate Kid (also in the movie about a girl who disguises herself as a boy, then flashes the goods at the end)

Original Terminator (before he became a good guy). The T-1000 in T2.

As an old timer loved the movie Sharky's machine with Burt Reynolds. Sucker for a story where a cop falls in love with high price call girl.
Henry Silva is the villain and he is a bad dude.

This comes from left field but Wilford Brimley in "The Firm". There is just something about the nice old "oatmeal guy" playing the heavy that I like.

well growing up those damn flying monkeys made me wet my pants . and of course the child catcher...

childcatcher.jpg

Bane is on the Mt Rushmore of movie villains.

The Duke brothers.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

The Yankee's coach in The Bad News Bears
The bald pony-tailed hands dipped in glass guy in Kickboxer (or was that Bloodsport?)
Bolo Yeung in Bloodsport (or was that Kickboxer?)

Johnny Lawrence in The Karate Kid (also in the movie about a girl who disguises herself as a boy, then flashes the goods at the end)

Billy Zabka

also, from Karate Kid, you have to have the sensei of Kobra Kai
"sweep the leg"

Robert Mitchum in Night of the Hunter
a great, great movie if you haven't seen it
Mitchum is an ex con passing himself off as a preacher . . . won't tell you the rest, but watch as he explains why he has "LOVE" and "HATE" prison tats across his knuckles:

Robert Mitchum in Night of the Hunter
a great, great movie if you haven't seen it
Mitchum is an ex con passing himself off as a preacher . . . won't tell you the rest, but watch as he explains why he has "LOVE" and "HATE" prison tats across his knuckles:

Robert Mitchum was a great actor. Will make a point to watch that movie. He was also a real bad ass in the original Cape Fear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom