BH Final Four: Chabert vs Keibler

1 Lacey Chabert vs 1 Stacy Keibler

• 1 Lacey Chabert

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • 1 Stacy Keibler

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats crazy, Stacy is hot don't get me wrong but Lacey makes by dick so hard it hurts.

info-meter.png

Laaaaaaaaaceeeeeeeeey!
Come on, fellas.
I like blondes and all, but how bout a little diversity for the final?
:)

No sir.
Just this.
So if temery does an audit of those who voted, you're confident that there won't be any posts from users that registered for the site today or yesterday? Or older profiles that otherwise have zero activity?

So if temery does an audit of those who voted, you're confident that there won't be any posts from users that registered for the site today or yesterday? Or older profiles that otherwise have zero activity?
Yes. But while he's at it, you should ask him to see if anyone edited their posts when I called foul last time. Either way, I wasn't upset at the outcome, just that I went back and counted 10 times. That was frustrating.

But I did ask friends to vote Lacey. I don't see anything wrong with that.
These are board members who have been around.
And after all, they don't feel obligated. I'm sure if they wanted to vote Keibler, they would have.

Yes. But while he's at it, you should ask him to see if anyone edited their posts when I called foul last time. Either way, I wasn't upset at the outcome, just that I went back and counted 10 times. That was frustrating.

But I did ask friends to vote Lacey. I don't see anything wrong with that.
These are board members who have been around.
And after all, they don't feel obligated. I'm sure if they wanted to vote Keibler, they would have.
Sure, technically there's nothing wrong with that. But is it in the spirit of the competition? I say no.

I have to ask. So from what I just told you, which was 100% honest, do you still think there was fraud?
Cause I don't. Unless you know something I don't.
;)

Still, if there were, and they voted for the winner of either poll, I'm willing to re-vote.

Sure, technically there's nothing wrong with that. But is it in the spirit of the competition? I say no.
Here's the thing. I asked a few board members, none of which are family nor people I know personally nor have met in person.
They could have voted for either, but then again, I did pick people who I like and who I'm guessing, like me enough.

2 votes came out of it. But I'm guessing that from recent events, a few biased votes went in the other direction as well.
You 2 or 3 guys know what I mean. ;)

I have to ask. So from what I just told you, which was 100% honest, do you still think there was fraud?
Cause I don't. Unless you know something I don't.
;)

Still, if there were, and they voted for the winner of either poll, I'm willing to re-vote.
Let me see if I have this right. There were 20 minutes left in the voting. Keibler was ahead by a vote and had been for most of the day. You asked a couple of people to vote for Chabert, they did, and Chabert won. That's what happened, yes?

Here's the thing. I asked a few board members, none of which are family nor people I know personally nor have met in person.
They could have voted for either, but then again, I did pick people who I like and who I'm guessing, like me enough.

2 votes came out of it. But I'm guessing that from recent events, a few biased votes went in the other direction as well.
You 2 or 3 guys know what I mean. ;)
Those two votes were the difference.

Let me see if I have this right. There were 20 minutes left in the voting. Keibler was ahead by a vote and had been for most of the day. You asked a couple of people to vote for Chabert, they did, and Chabert won. That's what happened, yes?
Please answer my questions above and we can take it from there.
But let's be honest. :)
You did originally think there was fraud. Maybe we should get temery involved, see who voted for whom, of the dubious profiles you brought up.

Please answer my questions above and we can take it from there.
But let's be honest. :)
You did originally think there was fraud. Maybe we should get temery involved, see who voted for whom, of the dubious profiles you brought up.
I only see one question. It should be pretty clear that I feel there was wrongdoing. I guessed there were fake profiles because Chabert picked up two phantom votes in the last 20 minutes. If temery wants to look, I have no problem with that. I think we know where the votes came from, though.

But I'll be honest, too. I never saw an issue with the person changing their vote in the first round. I know it was a pain in the ass, but did it change anything?

I only see one question. It should be pretty clear that I feel there was wrongdoing. I guessed there were fake profiles because Chabert picked up two phantom votes in the last 20 minutes. If temery wants to look, I have no problem with that. I think we know where the votes came from, though.

But I'll be honest, too. I never saw an issue with the person changing their vote in the first round. I know it was a pain in the ass, but did it change anything?
No, you're right. It didn't change anything, but it took the steam out of me. Didn't I inherit an extra thread? Wink wink.
All good.
Yes, my encouraging others to vote for Lacey yielded in two votes in the last 15 minutes.
But I did not hold anyone's hand. It was their decision, not mine.
That's really the bottom line.

I will go with the flow either way. If jek, AFO, 4eva think that we should re-vote, I'm fine with that. Obviously, throw your and my votes out!

But, seriously now. Don't you think we should see if any votes were from people who just created profiles or are old profiles?
It was your idea, not mine.

You have me curious now. Because either way, there are 25 votes in this thread. 22 in the other. Pretty sure it was the other way around the other day and if you don't include the last two votes, seems to be a few extra from the other day when this poll had less.

Don't you still want to know if there was ballot stuffing? Again, your idea!

No, you're right. It didn't change anything, but it took the steam out of me. Didn't I inherit an extra thread? Wink wink.
All good.
Yes, my encouraging others to vote for Lacey yielded in two votes in the last 15 minutes.
But I did not hold anyone's hand. It was their decision, not mine.
That's really the bottom line.

I will go with the flow either way. If jek, AFO, 4eva think that we should re-vote, I'm fine with that. Obviously, throw your and my votes out!

But, seriously now. Don't you think we should see if any votes were from people who just created profiles or are old profiles?
It was your idea, not mine.

You have me curious now. Because either way, there are 25 votes in this thread. 22 in the other. Pretty sure it was the other way around the other day and if you don't include the last two votes, seems to be a few extra from the other day when this poll had less.

Don't you still want to know if there was ballot stuffing? Again, your idea!

I said that's fine. Temery's the one who can check, so he would have to be willing to do that.

I don't really have much to say either way, except if I had come in late asking people to vote for J-Law and she had miraculously won in the final 15 minutes I still wouldn't be hearing the end of it...

But I think Strahovski is going to win anyway so it doesn't matter too much to me either way. However, I think going forward we should maybe not recruit people to vote.

I don't really have much to say either way, except if I had come in late asking people to vote for J-Law and she had miraculously won in the final 15 minutes I still wouldn't be hearing the end of it...

But I think Strahovski is going to win anyway so it doesn't matter too much to me either way. However, I think going forward we should maybe not recruit people to vote.
I boycott... basically this contest is the Socchi olympics and I am Sen. Lindsey Graham.

I understand and my mistake. If all other votes were legit, I don't mind if we overturn it. I really don't mind one way or the other, but how do we know something else wasn't fishy? After all, the numbers don't add up without these two. Re-vote? Mah, I don't mind.

So, what's the verdict? If temery doesn't check legitimacy, I don't mind reversing if other 3 committee members want to decide.