Big day tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Big day tomorrow

CaliCuse

All American
Looking forward to seeing the team close up and live. I have no idea of my view so it could be a listen to the crowd for what is happening. I hope the big travel team shows up here to make it extra special. I'll tip a beer to you all. One is my limit these days but it will be a cold big one . I have a feeling my family is planning a surprise for me so time will tell what that is. Gotta act surprised when it happens up close and real. Go Orange and the defense Time for Dorian and Kobena to flash that speed and shock some Trojans. No puns today. Maybe Sunday,dependong on the climax. Oops

Looking forward to seeing the team close up and live. I have no idea of my view so it could be a listen to the crowd for what is happening. I hope the big travel team shows up here to make it extra special. I'll tip a beer to you all. One is my limit these days but it will be a cold big one . I have a feeling my family is planning a surprise for me so time will tell what that is. Gotta act surprised when it happens up close and real. Go Orange and the defense Time for Dorian and Kobena to flash that speed and shock some Trojans. No puns today. Maybe Sunday,dependong on the climax. Oops

Cali, the only pun tomorrow will be the punishment the Orangemen deliver!
Glad to hear everything got worked out for you to go. Hopefully the surprise is you sitting on the away team sideline giving the pregame pep talk.

Cali, whatever your plans are have a great day.....I think our guys will show up for this one.

From a former Binghamton/Lourdes guy in PA

I would feel so good for Cali if we could somehow pull off the shocker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom