Big donors for UConn | Syracusefan.com

Big donors for UConn

There is a difference however, in the type of posts. Most of the UConn posts about us are about saying how we aren't all that good. That our players aren't that good.

As opposed to the UConn is pedestrian thread? Or the back to the drawing board for Uconn thread?
C'mon dude. If we played last night how you played vs. USF there'd be the same posts on your board.

Fact is UConn looked like last night and you'd be an idiot to think otherwise.

You're the defending champs, good for you. Kemba is in Charlotte now though. So far, you've been less than impressive. Drummond has had his moments, as has Lamb, Napier and Boatright. But RIGHT NOW, you don't look that great. That's all that was being said. However, many posters here have acknowledged that if UConn progresses like they should, they will be a very dangerous team to deal with.

But if you came on here expecting posts like "HOLY CRAP, UCONN IS GOOD" after you barely beat USF and Fairfield you'd be mistaken. You lost to UCF and haven't beaten anyone of note yet. Deal with it. We aren't scared and unless Kemba comes back I don't know if we'll have a reason to be.

Wow...we are getting into a pissing match with a UConn fan? I'll be one of the first to admit it and I am sure that many posters here would agree (although grudgingly I admit) that UConn has almost annually floored a good if not always great team. On the reverse side SU is also one of the elite teams in the nation and has been for much longer than UConn has even considered basketball a sport. This is not a criticism or a slam. This year is a super year for SU. And this year as any year fans are concerned about playing UConn ... you have a good team and we will have great games ... for how long? Nobody can answer that but the BE and ACC. Look forward to playing you and beating the crap outta ya :)

I would have thought their bevy of NBA stars would have funded it. Aren't they always crowing about how many NBA stars they have produced? I guess they're all cheapskates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom