big east officials were notified in advance | Syracusefan.com

big east officials were notified in advance

There is absolutely no way marinetto first heard about it at the wvu-umd game. This board must've had 100 posts 12 hours before that, and if he didn't respond to the nyt article, he's an incompetent. Sounds more and more like they've known for a long time, but either had total denial or simply no card to play.

Listen to the ACC conference call. Swofford called Marinatto on Saturday morning.

My brother is friendly with the AD and Associate AD at Wake...

They were all up at 'Cuse together 2 weeks ago when the Associate AD said to him, "I hope you like it here, 'cause we're gonna be playing in this Dome a lot in the very near future."

When my brother asked what was up, he said matter-of-factly, both 'Cuse and Pitt will be in the ACC before you know it.

If my dumbass brother knew, Marienetto knew - whether he'll admit to it or not is a whole other debate.

My brother is friendly with the AD and Associate AD at Wake...

They were all up at 'Cuse together 2 weeks ago when the Associate AD said to him, "I hope you like it here, 'cause we're gonna be playing in this Dome a lot in the very near future."

When my brother asked what was up, he said matter-of-factly, both 'Cuse and Pitt will be in the ACC before you know it.

If my dumbass brother knew, Marienetto knew - whether he'll admit to it or not is a whole other debate.

Here's my question for you. Why the hell didn't you post that juicy tidbit 2 weeks ago? :(

There is absolutely no way marinetto first heard about it at the wvu-umd game. This board must've had 100 posts 12 hours before that

I don't think he reads this board though.:)

Here's my question for you. Why the hell didn't you post that juicy tidbit 2 weeks ago? :(
Where would he post it? There's no pay side. :)

Maybe you're right. I'm blinded by the privilege of being a true insider.

My guess is he had no options and just hoped to keep it together until the B12 fell apart. I kind of feel bad for him- it was/is an untenable situation.

There is absolutely no way marinetto first heard about it at the wvu-umd game. This board must've had 100 posts 12 hours before that, and if he didn't respond to the nyt article, he's an incompetent. Sounds more and more like they've known for a long time, but either had total denial or simply no card to play.
incompetent ya think???? had they been on the ball 25 yrs ago with psu and more recently this would never had hapened. there were no choices here,unfortunately

The same reason why certain "inside info" wasn't posted to those of us peasants on the "free side" of Scout & Rivals all these years.

My brother had a source and disclosing it could have destroyed any and all confidence that source had in him.

Jeez, you pay side guys hate it when us freeloaders know about a possible punter committing... And yet you want me to just let my brother hang in the wind over news that could've upset the apple (orange) cart?

Feels good to be one up on the pay side for a change - even if there isn't a pay side these days. ;)

The same reason why certain "inside info" wasn't posted to those of us peasants on the "free side" of Scout & Rivals all these years.

My brother had a source and disclosing it could have destroyed any and all confidence that source had in him.

Jeez, you pay side guys hate it when us freeloaders know about a possible punter committing... And yet you want me to just let my brother hang in the wind over news that could've upset the apple (orange) cart?

Feels good to be one up on the pay side for a change - even if there isn't a pay side these days. ;)

I think you completely misunderstood. I know it doesn't have the value now, but you ended up posting it. Most inside info is never posted even after the fact so I figured it was no big deal to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom