Big Game Melo | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Big Game Melo

a

• b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh this is fun! Gonna get eliminated because Hibbert became Mutombo and Stephenson is driving to the basket on us like Lebron.

Oh wow even Barry? Thanks for the info.

Since I don't like wasting time talking to brick walls, I'm going to go enjoy the game.

Starting your typical crybaby routine anytime you don't agree with things posted on here, I see.

Have fun with that.

Game over. Chandler was TERRIBLE this series. TERRIBLE.

For his sake, I hope he's hurt.

Sucks for Melo. If they don't come back he's going to have to deal with the awfulness that has been his 4th quarter.

Sucks for Melo. If they don't come back he's going to have to deal with the awfulness that has been his 4th quarter.

As he should frankly. The two TOs, outrebounded by West, burned by Stevenson.
That's as bad as it gets.

Think the Knicks regret taking Fields and Rautins over Stephenson yet? Ouch.

Who is Stephenson? I thought that was Lebron out there. It's been watching him beast and Hibbert turn into Mutombo.

Who is Stephenson? I thought that was Lebron out there. It's been watching him beast and Hibbert turn into Mutombo.

Stephenson has a lot of potential. As long as he's not assaulting women down a flight of stairs (I think?).

I like Mike Tirico talking about the immature things Stephenson did in the past, like givign Lebron a choke sign.

How about pushing his girlfriend down the stairs?

Melo's gassed and playing on a bum ankle.

Are you kidding me!!!!??????! After everything Hibbert has gotten away with all series they call that!? There!?

tough foul call. I guess Indy probably gets the rebound anyway, but yikes

JR Smith is the ultimate loser, moper, quitter. Dude just stops playing if things don't go his way.

JR Smith is the ultimate loser, moper, quitter. Dude just stops playing if things don't go his way.

I wonder how much money he cost himself this spring?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom