Big Rick and Arinze at three day free agent camp with the Jazz | Syracusefan.com

Big Rick and Arinze at three day free agent camp with the Jazz

Its been three years already. I mean, if Arinze was going to get a shot.....

I find it hard to believe that AO won't eventually get a shot at the bigs. Seems like it's only a matter of time.
Arinze was consistently ranked in the top 10 d-league prospect list but reading a lot of reviews say he's lazy.

Arinze was consistently ranked in the top 10 d-league prospect list but reading a lot of reviews say he's lazy.

Yeah: undersized, probably 25 or 26 at this point, and long reported to be less than a hard worker. Would be excellent if he catches on, but it's certainly an uphill battle.

Jackson, on the other hand, has been a surprise. The last edition of Seth Davis's draft predictions in 2011 quoted an NBA scout guaranteeing that he'd play in the league. I suppose the injury set him back, but one would think somebody would like to fill out a roster with a great rebounder.

This was around the time I started watching college ball,(just started paying REAL attention to the NBA this year) but I thought Jackson would have easily made the NBA, at least as a backup, even with the injury.

But like I said, this was around the time I started watching. So I shouldn't have been that surprised that I was wrong about guessing future NBA talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom