Big Ten / COVID | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Big Ten / COVID

Minnesota was missing at least 2 starting offensive linemen (including one that will be a high NFL pick) and their starting punter, place kicker and kickoff kicker against Michigan.

The Gophers faked a punt on 4th and 4 at their own 31 yard line in the second quarter because their replacement punter was horrible. WI could have played Nebraska with a short roster but decided to hide behind rising COVID numbers.

No surprise. I live in Illinois about 20 minutes from the Wisconsin border, it is so bad here again. Huge surge and we haven’t even gotten to the coldest part of the season/flu season yet.

really was hoping they would sit a couple more weeks and make my futures tickets look better

Minnesota was missing at least 2 starting offensive linemen (including one that will be a high NFL pick) and their starting punter, place kicker and kickoff kicker against Michigan.

The Gophers faked a punt on 4th and 4 at their own 31 yard line in the second quarter because their replacement punter was horrible. WI could have played Nebraska with a short roster but decided to hide behind rising COVID numbers.

sux to be missing players.

the b10 has an interesting delima now.. says Wisc wins this week and NW beats purdue.. by rule a team needs 6 games to advance to the championship game.. NW plays Wisc next week.. if Wisc wins they both have a loss but Wisc has the h2h and would win that div if they both win out.. if NW was to say.. i dont know. hey we are sick and cant play.. then wisc plays only 5 games and is out of the conversation NW doesnt get a loss and then would only have to not lose 1 more game to probably win that side..

what would you do..

the b10 has an interesting delima now.. says Wisc wins this week and NW beats purdue.. by rule a team needs 6 games to advance to the championship game.. NW plays Wisc next week.. if Wisc wins they both have a loss but Wisc has the h2h and would win that div if they both win out.. if NW was to say.. i dont know. hey we are sick and cant play.. then wisc plays only 5 games and is out of the conversation NW doesnt get a loss and then would only have to not lose 1 more game to probably win that side..

what would you do..
If I were Indiana and NW I would call out sick this week.
It screws the conference big time but I bet now Michigan State would play Ohio State since they cancelled with Maryland.

yup.. just like High School. I feel a fever gonna stay home today..
in theory OSU would probably still to the playoffs even if they dont play in the conf title game. Still one of the best 4..
OSU already playing MSU in 2 weeks. but could you see Mich saying screw OSU that last week of the season. if they lose to Rutgers they may bag it anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom