Big THANK YOU | Syracusefan.com

Big THANK YOU

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
To who ever stood up to bat and brought us here. My displeasure was obvious and vocal but i felt it had to be said multiple times ;)......

Agree 100%...there is nothing but good that will come from this. Thank you to all involved in the move.

To who ever stood up to bat and brought us here. My displeasure was obvious and vocal but i felt it had to be said multiple times ;)......

I know you want it to be about you, but this move had zero to do with you or anything you said. Maybe less than zero. :cool:

I give you that impression that i want it to be about me? Farthest from the truth. It was about respect to Syracuse athletics and the people who paid money. Im the most humble and modest person you will ever meet. The only person who should be glorified is God.

I give you that impression that i want it to be about me? Farthest from the truth. It was about respect to Syracuse athletics and the people who paid money. Im the most humble and modest person you will ever meet. The only person who should be glorified is God.

You missed the smiley at the end? Don't worry, I have my :cool: on you.

Seriously, who the hell digs up this of all threads to bump today of all days?

Did you come here in a DeLorean?

you're right, this board has been satan's spawn. This board has brought us 2 scandals in its short existence. We shoulda stayed at scout with the shitty content.

Is this a free preview of the new Premium Forum? How did I get here??? :eek:

Am I seriously the person hat revived this ? Am I missing something because I honestly was just browsing the main forum and there it was glowing orange...

I know you want it to be about you, but this move had zero to do with you or anything you said. Maybe less than zero. :cool:
Sub-Zero.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom