Bill O'Brien gone - is Dougie next? | Syracusefan.com

Bill O'Brien gone - is Dougie next?

Crusty

Living Legend
Their careers have paralleled each other's. From pro to college and back to pros.

Both have similar talents.

I think Gase will be first, but (un)fortunately I think St Doug will be getting the axe before seasons end.

He probably well be as some on this board dont care for DM; he has prepped his team well this year and they play hard for him. He is in a tough spot this year as most think the upper management of the organization wants to tank for draft picks.

He should be speaking as a Jag’s fan. Caldwell needs to be fired the same day as well

Jax wants trevor lawrence and they have the man to deliver him to them, dougie will be around as long as they keep losing lol
I guess it makes sense if you believe Lawrence will be an all-time great.

Minshew has a lot of value though. It's like they struck gold and just decided "nah, we're gonna go another way."

The Lions and Falcons may be acting soon as well.

Yeah - total hot take on someone whose Jacksonville record is 23-31. :rolleyes:
His team is playing hard, they are very young afthe post TC house cleaning and have some key players on the DL. The defense has to get better.

I think the Falcons should wait for about 5 or 6 more 4th quarter meltdowns before they make a move.

I used to live with a PSU fan that had connections to the program and insisted BOB was a State College lifer. Reminded me a bit of the Marrone dream job saga...

Their careers have paralleled each other's. From pro to college and back to pros.

Both have similar talents.

Watch O'Brien replace Marrone in JAX...

I can't believe Quinn still has a job. I thought they would have fired him after last season. That was a pretty talented Falcons team last year.

I can't believe Quinn still has a job. I thought they would have fired him after last season. That was a pretty talented Falcons team last year.
Still is - his real talent has been on the West Coast for a couple years now...