Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

God ESPN just loves to slobber all over the Chiefs. I guarantee if the Bills drafted Worthy there, those dudes wouldn’t have said the same stuff they just did. They’d say “I’m not sure where he fits in there with Shakir and Samuel.”

The Chiefs could draft me and I’m convinced ESPN would blow their load.

God ESPN just loves to slobber all over the Chiefs. I guarantee if the Bills drafted Worthy there, those dudes wouldn’t have said the same stuff they just did. They’d say “I’m not sure where he fits in there with Shakir and Samuel.”

The Chiefs could draft me and I’m convinced ESPN would blow their load.
To be fair, he does fit better with KC's roster than he does with ours lol. But also the ESPN guys are all very high on Worthy anyways so they probably would have loved the pick.

Any doubt he has a huge game against us this year?

Lol no doubt. That said people are getting to worked up that the chiefs took Worthy. Buffalo knew the score, they didn't want him right or wrong. Getting a 3rd rounder there is huge

Was hoping for a DB or trade down at this point and KC takes a player I dislike anyways. This is great.
We get back in the 3rd round and hopefully get Legette.

we traded down twice to pick up flyer picks and pass on some excellent WR talent. I guess they didnt like any of them

lets trade down again and pick up a 6th tomorrow. we can own the 5th and 6th rounds.. DOMINATE.

Never thought I could be so pleased with a draft where we didn't take someone lol. The two WRs we let KC and Carolina take were probably my two lowest rated guys relative to the consensus.

Never thought I could be so pleased with a draft where we didn't take someone lol. The two WRs we let KC and Carolina take were probably my two lowest rated guys relative to the consensus.
might as well just take best available at this point. we pretty much can use talent anywhere.

We lost the 5th year option leaving the first round too.

Calling bust on Penix strictly based on those stupid sunglasses he was wearing indoors. bona fide choade move

is there a big difference in salary outlay between last pick in first and first pick in second or it it just a one position drop?

is there a big difference in salary outlay between last pick in first and first pick in second or it it just a one position drop?
Yes - pretty significant.
  • No. 32: $12.14 million (Spotrac) | $12.36 million (Over The Cap)
  • No. 33: $9.92 million (Spotrac) | $10.07 million (Over The Cap)

Yes - pretty significant.
  • No. 32: $12.14 million (Spotrac) | $12.36 million (Over The Cap)
  • No. 33: $9.92 million (Spotrac) | $10.07 million (Over The Cap)
That explains it !

Dejean was my #1 choice, Mitchell #2 and Newton #3 we were coming on the clock at 28 so I love this. Wish there was some way to move up and come out of it with 2 of those guys but looks like 60 and 95 is only good enough to get up to around 44 so that's not gonna be an option.

Dejean was my #1 choice, Mitchell #2 and Newton #3 we were coming on the clock at 28 so I love this. Wish there was some way to move up and come out of it with 2 of those guys but looks like 60 and 95 is only good enough to get up to around 44 so that's not gonna be an option.
I am shocked Dejean is still available. Wouldn't mind getting him at 33 at all.

If we end up staying at #33, my preference would probably be to take DeJean and then if they want to move back up into the 2nd round for a WR, they can. Gotta assume they'll be very tempted to go WR at #33; question is which one. Mitchell is the consensus best available (most people had him as the #4 or #5 WR in the class). Keon Coleman is the most Billsy of the bunch in my opinion. Troy Franklin is probably my highest rated personally. A bit of an analytics darling which generally isn't the Bills' thing but we'll see.

A white CB is a rare, rare breed. Let's make history.