Bills Panthers game this Sunday | Syracusefan.com

Bills Panthers game this Sunday

NovaOrange

Starter
Is anyone from the board going? I am taking my two boys and Nephews to the game. Nothing like a nice 8 hour drive from Northern Virginia

Some of my best memories were father son bus trips with my friends going to Bills games. Enjoy the game and some of the best tailgating in the NFL. I'm jealous of you guys. I'll be repping my Bills jersey in NYC per the usual.

We will be tailgating at 3846 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY . However will be walking around to show them the stadium. If you all are going to be arriving early to tailgate and don't mind a Orange family rolling through DM me. I will most likely take the gang in an hour early since it's there first game.

We are planning on being at Hammer lot, which is not an official Bills parking lot, but right next to the RV lot on Abbot Road. It can get a little rowdy in there sometimes.

The Dolphins last had hope when Colin Kapernick wore their hat or when Ray Finkle was kicking in Ace Ventura.

A small boy was spotted by police in Dade County, Florida carrying his belongings tied in a bandana on a stick over his shoulder. Instantly recognizing the boy as a runaway, the officer told him to get in the car and would take him home to his dad.
"Oh no, please don't do that. My mom and I left dad because he beats me."
So the police officer offered to take him home to his mom.
"Oh no, please don't do that. My mom beats me, too!" the boy cried.
The officer was perplexed. "Well where should I take you then?"
"Take me to Dolphin Stadium. I know the Dolphins don't beat anybody."

Last edited:
The bills still have a team in buffalo?

So cute
They're actually following TGD's model, by playing one game each year out of state*.

* The Bills even kick it up a notch by actually leaving the country.

If there's any silver lining to the misery of being a Bills fan it's "well at least we didn't pick Culpepper over Brees & Sporano over Harbaugh". Lol Dolphins.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Marsh a little bitter I see. That NFC East is the worse division in football this year and you all will finish last in it. Yes you can say you have 4 super bowls and all of that fun stuff but 4 super bowls won't help the Giants not suck this year with Brandon Jacobs and David "I can't hold on to the ball this year" Wilson. Maybe if you ask nice the Bills will give you Choice to help the worse run game in football out. So while you come up with other fun facts of the past I will enjoy the Giants slide and the Bills promising year.

Marsh a little bitter I see. That NFC East is the worse division in football this year and you all will finish last in it. Yes you can say you have 4 super bowls and all of that fun stuff but 4 super bowls won't help the Giants not suck this year with Brandon Jacobs and David "I can't hold on to the ball this year" Wilson. Maybe if you ask nice the Bills will give you Choice to help the worse run game in football out. So while you come up with other fun facts of the past I will enjoy the Giants slide and the Bills promising year.

As the husband of a life-long Bills fan I think it's also cute to see the Bills' early season optimism shown in the above post. I always sort of root for the Bills because of my wife and the fact I went to UB for a couple of years, but no team in the modern era is more able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as the Buffalo Bills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom