Blue shorts... | Syracusefan.com

Blue shorts...

Really?!?! Soooooo stupid. Way to ruin the throwback concept.

Dear Nike,

Throwback unis should look like the unis you're throwing back to.

Signed,
The Home Office of Common Sense

I think I saw Orange shorts, too. I think (hope) that's what they're going to wear. The blue shorts would be a weird thing to look at on TV, and we have never done well in the blue uni's; at least not since our 1975 Final Four.

Yeah, we're talking about the people who came up with Oregon's football unis

Dear Nike,

Signed,

The depth of Nike's stupidity is impressive. We thought, at last, with the throw backs, their awful design team is prevented from implementing some terrible ideas and we are guaranteed a good product.

Think again.

On the positive side, looks like we are going to get 5 or 6 domes out of this development.

faceplant.jpg

I think I saw Orange shorts, too. I think (hope) that's what they're going to wear. The blue shorts would be a weird thing to look at on TV, and we have never done well in the blue uni's; at least not since our 1975 Final Four.

Matt Park tweeted a few hours ago they were wearing the blue shorts.

correct.jpg
The depth of Nike's stupidity is impressive. We thought, at last, with the throw backs, their awful design team is prevented from implementing some terrible ideas and we are guaranteed a good product.

Think again.

On the positive side, looks like we are going to get 5 or 6 domes out of this development.

This was a given. If our players had a choice between grey or orange shorts, I'm certain they'd choose grey.

Thankfully they've been making better late-game decisions this year:

I declare this look like Billy Celuck day. Hip, hip hooray.

Que the folks who are okay with the blue shorts.

Think again.

Agree that this decision is terrible. But overall, it's still a giant net plus to be aligned with them. I believe the vows state that you are wed through good and bad times.

With that said, any night you beat BC is a great night, even if you are wearing a Polk High jersey.

Why is Nike the boss of us? Oh yeah, $$. So, are you saying we are wearing orange shirts and blue shorts? White shirts? Dang, I guess I'll have to go to the Dome tonight and find out for myself!

Think again.

Never been happier to give you $1 million.

I'm going to put troughs in my dome... I'll gladly name them the TomCat troughs.

who woulda thought that the basketball team would wear orange tops and blue bottoms before the football team?

Hopefully they look cool, but they probably won't.

Let's just hope our performance tonight doesn't match our uniforms.

One of the nice things about our abysmal showing against NC State the other day is that many people I know didn't see it because it was on ESPN3.

Everyone will get to see our clown outfits tonight.

Dear Nike,

Signed,
ahhh - blue uniforms - I get it, they're throwing back to this past football season

maybe they already sold the rights to the color orange to another school so they're determined to make SU wear blue Oh Lord

If we win tonight(I am going to be safe rather than sorry) then I hope JB would consider wearing these Orange jerseys in the rotation the rest of the year. I would love to wear them at one of @Duke, @Maryland @Virginia as they look really sharp. I would obviously use the Orange shorts with them though. I love the cursive Syracuse script font jerseys.